Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Eskimo Falls Run (Hidden Falls) - 2/2/19 -OFFICIAL LSJC Event

Sign up is open for LSJC's 1st offical wheeling event of 2019, the Eskimo Run, at the beautiful Hidden Falls Adventure Park on February 2nd, 2019. You will not want to miss this one. Sign up today!!!
2 of 2 < >

LSJC Announcements:

*Happy 2019 LSJC!! It's time to start planning your 2019 wheeling trips. Please see the 2019 LSJC Event Calendar that is now posted and start submitting your requests for time off so that you can join us. Hope to see you out on the trails soon. HAPPY WHEELING!!*
See more
See less

Softtop Suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Softtop Suggestions

So i'm thinking about replacing my 2-Door OEM Premium Softtop. This is the one with the Sunroof flip back so you don't have to put the whole top down. So far my OEM top has been pretty good and the only issue I have is that one of the nylon bands broke loose on the Drivers side so there is no tension between the mid and rear frame bars. And I've had no noticeable fading of the material.

I really like the looks of the Bestop Trektop NX with the rear down slope verses the OEM Square look. However I've heard this top can be noisy, has some ballooning at freeway speeds and has some week d-tabs on the window surrounds.

Any suggestion out there?
    My want-to-haves are:
    No square look like the OEM
    The flip back Sunroof.
    No ballooning
    Material that is fade resistant.
    No more noisy than the OEM softtop.
    Good water tight seal.

Bestop is the OEM for Jeep

Comment

I always like my besttop NX top.
      Mostly Stock - 2005 TJ Ford 1 tons with 5.13 gears, RCV axles and ARBs, Reid Racing knuckles, Atlas 5.0, Vanco Hydroboost, PSC steering and Hydro assist 4" teraflex long arm Metalcloak fenders

Comment

Originally posted by hondo View Post
        I always like my besttop NX top.
        X2

Comment

Working...
        X