Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep Salvage

1995 Jeep Cherokee SE.

Looking for factory stereo parts and A/C dash components.

Searched forums and found Awesome Auto Salvage, Chrysler Heaven, Topless Motors, Jefferson St and Loop 12 area...are these still viable places to look? If not, would welcome any recommendations.

Chrysler heaven is good, but like most places they mainly deal in wranglers but get some Cherokees occasionaly. Try north tx auto recyclers in lewisville. Last time I talked to frank about a month ago he had 3 Cherokees he just got in

Comment

Are those pull it yourself yards? I much prefer to go out and look myself and grab what I need. The pick-n-pull on loop 12 and Jefferson had about 7-8 pre-97 cherokees the last time I was out. Only one or two newer ones though.

Comment

awesome has at least 100 XJ and ZJ sitting back there. Cash for clunkers helped alot.

Comment

Try my favorite website www.car-parts.com
          It searches local and regional junkyards/surplus/parts warehouses

Comment

Thanks guys. Not sure where I'll head to but definitely have something to go on.

Comment

Originally posted by Freak View Post
              Try north tx auto recyclers in lewisville. Last time I talked to frank about a month ago he had 3 Cherokees he just got in
              Good luck finding good parts here. I already took them. I got the only factory am/fm cassette he had:woohoo: he does have a factory am radio still there though:giggle: I was there just last week for my third trip this month. He might have all your a/c pieces. Definitely very fair on his prices too.

Comment

Should also be mentioned he only takes cash

Comment

Carters in Plano he has at least 6 xj's out there.

Comment

Originally posted by xjperson View Post
                    1995 Jeep Cherokee SE.

Looking for factory stereo parts and A/C dash components.

Searched forums and found Awesome Auto Salvage, Chrysler Heaven, Topless Motors, Jefferson St and Loop 12 area...are these still viable places to look? If not, would welcome any recommendations.
                    I have an am/fm/cassette and 2 or 3 good speakers from a 93 XJ if you want them. Where are you located?

Mike

Comment

awesome auto is the place to go. tons of xjs and explorers.

Comment

Working...
                      X