Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have contact with someone who worked for Sunray Engineering?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have contact with someone who worked for Sunray Engineering?

I bought a TJ with Sunray axles. The front is a Ford 9" wit Dana 44 outers. I'm trying to find out what axle shafts they used without actually having to disassemble it. I'm hoping that they used stock shafts out of something and that RCV stocks a set that size.
    97 TJ, 4 squirrels and the awesome AX-5, Sunray 9" axles, 37" Toyo's.

Lance is at Tribe 16

Comment

Any chance the former owner has the build sheets? When Sunray built mine they gave me a complete list of parts in my rear Ford 9 inch.

James NVRDUN Foster

83 CJ-7, 4.5 Rubicon Express Suspension, 35" BFG Krawlers, Rancho 9000's, 258 In-line six, T-18, Dana 20 Transfer Case w/Terra Low, 4:56 Gears, SunRay Ford 9 Inch Rear w/Detroit Locker, Dana 30 w/LockRight, Plates \"NVRDUN\" and A Proud Member of The Lone Star Jeep Club

Comment

No, he didn't.

Comment

Cal from CK Customs works on my axles. i have the Sunray 609. Ford 9 inch with Dana 60 outers. Call Cal and he may be able to help you out.

Comment

Thanks. I contacted Lance at Tribe16. He worked for Sunray for 10 years. Most likely the shafts are custom so I have to pull them and measure them.

Comment

Working...
            X