Announcement

Collapse

UPCOMING OFFICIAL & Unofficial LSJC EVENTS 2019:

*7/25/19-7/28/19 - Milky Way Run (Big Bend National Park) - OFFICIAL LSJC RUN

*7/27/19-8/3/19 ALL-4-FUN Event - (Buena Vista, CO)

*8/3/19 - LSJC Summer Party (Member's Only) - (Rowlett)

See more
See less

2011 wrangler JK 2 door Fog lights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 wrangler JK 2 door Fog lights

Recent purchase for kid, the in bumper fog lights are not working. Am I missing something? I have yet to crawl underneath to trace the wiring, but both out could be fuse?

Stupid question, but they should come on when you have the headlights on? correct?

Thanks for the help

They do not automatically come on with the headlights. You need to pull the headlight (left side) stalk end outward toward drivers window. When they are on you should see an indicator light on the dash also.
    Jeff
    2013 JKU Rubicon w/Antirocks, Front Artec Truss & Gusseted, Full Rock Hard Skids, RK 3.5" Max Travel, 37" Nittos, Beadlocks, PS Front Stinger, 10K Winch, LoD Rock Sliders, LoD Shorty Rear w/Tire Carrier
    2018 White JLU Sahara, leather, 2" lift, 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Comment

Jeff
      2013 JKU Rubicon w/Antirocks, Front Artec Truss & Gusseted, Full Rock Hard Skids, RK 3.5" Max Travel, 37" Nittos, Beadlocks, PS Front Stinger, 10K Winch, LoD Rock Sliders, LoD Shorty Rear w/Tire Carrier

Comment

Great video, Thank you for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by TTU97 View Post
          Great video, Thank you for sharing!
          Glad it helped out. Do the fog lights work?
          Jeff

Comment

One does the other is out. so Ill look into that this weekend. are those little lights bulb replaceable or do I need to get a whole new light.

Comment

Originally posted by TTU97 View Post
              One does the other is out. so Ill look into that this weekend. are those little lights bulb replaceable or do I need to get a whole new light.
              That, I'm not sure about.
              Jeff

Comment

Just the bulb.

Comment

Working...
                X