Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March 2020 JOTM Contest Submission Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 2020 JOTM Contest Submission Thread!

The Jeep of The Month Contest is now in session. The theme of the contest is to show us the best picture ever taken of your jeep. This includes: scenery, lighting, and all aspects that encapsulate good picture taking. All appropriate pictures can entered into the contest. In the submission thread all we need is the picture, no other information is required at this point.

What you will need to do in order to submit is to upload the best shot ever taken of your Jeep to a photo sharing site
    of your choice (suggest flickr, photo bucket, imgur etc) and post into the current contest thread.

Be sure to post your entry by the 15th of the month!

JOTM/JOTY Contest Rules and Regulations
    Jeff
    2013 JKU Rubicon w/Antirocks, Front Artec Truss & Gusseted, Full Rock Hard Skids, RK 3.5" Max Travel, 37" Nittos, Beadlocks, PS Front Stinger, 10K Winch, LoD Rock Sliders, LoD Shorty Rear w/Tire Carrier
    2018 White JLU Sahara, leather, 2" lift, 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers

14960.jpeg

Alice_in_jeepland
    Jen Barnett
    Treasurer
    2011 Jeep Wrangler JKU
    LSJC Member, Trail Leader

Comment

DesertRat
      Steve Thomas
      Attached Files

Comment

2015-jeep-wrangler-jku-sport-4dr-4x4-creature-jku2015-02.jpeg

CREATURE
        Branden Barnett
        2015 JKU Unlimited Sport
        ARB Air Lockers, 4.88 Yukon Gears, Teraflex D44 Front Axle, D44 Rear Axle, Baertrax Bombproof Diff Cover, Rampage Soft-top, 37" tires, Black Mountain Front/Rear Bumpers and Winch
        LSJC Member, Trail Leader
        IG: @creature_jku2015

Comment

Love at first sight.....

The Day I met my Jeep,

My wife and I were at conference / class for foster care hosted by Buckner.

We were sort of having an ongoing argument regarding our past foster kiddos that we were still trying to be part of their lives after they had returned to their family.

So on a lunch break from the conference we saw the jeep while driving away from the church. I called the owner to discuss the jeep and the price was right in my budget.

So my wife must really love me after some discussion and my concession regarding continuing with keeping the kids on weekends she let me buy this rusty project jeep.

1952 Willy's Jeep CJ3A with Khoenig Half Cab, F134 Engine with a custom hood bump. So after about a year of collecting the parts needed I'm in the process of getting it street

legal and trail ready. I'm doing just minor repairs and painting as I want it to be driver not a show jeep. I'm a new member so here is my first post and submission for Jeep of the

month pic contest. I'll post more pics of progress later.
          CJ3A Love at first sight.jpg Richard Hansen
          New Member 2/13/2020
          Rusty3JA

1952 Willy's Jeep CJ3A

Comment

Delete

Comment

img383 (3).jpg

Comment

Working...
              X