Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moab, Utah Trip 2023 (After Easter Jeep Safari)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So by the time this trip rolls around April 19th-27th (I know its still tentative) - I will already be in Utah for this trip. So feel free to reach out if you plan on getting to Moab early.

Comment

We are considering renting a brb for an extended stay ourselves during this time. If possible, want to try to meet up and do a bit of wheeling?

Comment

highly interested
        2018 JL Rubicon (Ocean Blue), 3.5" Rock Krawler X Factor sitting on 38's

Comment

We are interested.

Comment

I'm interested

Comment

If you are still interested in this please refresh your reply and let me know what kind of accommodations you’re interested in if you’ll be camping or getting a hotel or interested in sharing on Airbnb with other club members if that’s the case then it looks like we will have to get multiple Airbnb‘s and will need
              ”accommodation leaders”

currently we are considering Leaving out and arriving April 13 or 14 and heading back on the 21 or 22
              2015 JKU Rubicon, 3.5" RK X-Factor lift, Raceline beadlocks, 35" Nitto Trail Grappler MT's, Poison Spyder front and rear bumpers, Poison Spyder Rocker/Knockers,Warn 9500S, Rock Hard

Comment

We are in. We are going to have the roof top tent with us for a few side excursions but would be much more comfortable sharing a ABB. Or hotel for that length of time.

Comment

Originally posted by LostHi View Post
                  Might be interested, but not sure on trailer and driving jeep on road logistics. Will track this discussion and maybe others can tell me how to get my trailer queen to and from the trails.
                  So long as the rig looks road worthy, you could probably just drive it on the roads. There is parking at some of the trail heads. A lot of the trails start and end really close to town. I'm usually aired down the whole time I'm there.

Comment

If the trip leaves that early(before the 17th), I can't make it as I'm already out of town till then...
                    If it after the 17th, I can camp but prefer to share an airbnb or vrbo.
                    2019 'Mojito' JLR(bone stock)
                    2015 Cherokee KL(traded in)

Comment

Phil and Lola are interested.

Comment

Please remove me from the list as I will not be able to go.

Comment

This event is worth of a discussion. I suggest we make it an agenda item in an upcoming member meeting. I am more than stoked to go and hope the BLM retains the trails.

Comment

I cant make the meeting as I live 4 hours away, but still plan on attending.

Comment

Originally posted by dboat View Post
                              I cant make the meeting as I live 4 hours away, but still plan on attending.
                              I'll make sure to get your input before and update the forum after.

Comment

Hi, I’m new to the club just joined today I drive a 2022 green Gladiator Rubicon have not had long. I love hitting the trails and camping in the back woods, I’m looking forward to meeting you guys.
                                By the way I’m heading to the Broken Bow in Oklahoma this coming weekend if anyone would like to go you can reach me at (972) 351-3368, thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X