Originally posted by jmperez View Post
    yes, I went on Sunday.
    I went with (Time: Sunday 9am - 5pm)

When: Saturday August 6th, 2022
    Where: Crossbar Ranch Offroad Park https://www.crossbarranch.net/
    (Time: Sunday 9am - 5pm)
    Costs: See Crossbar website
    Information and Details:
    My sincere apologies. This was a copy past error on my end when I was adding the events for the rest of the year.

I will double confirm the remaining events for 2022 and make sure they're accurate.

Leave a comment:

• Bear
    replied
    yes, I went on Sunday.

Information and Details:
    Oh, I hadn't noticed that before. I didn't go so you will have to see if anyone that did go responds as to when they were there if any went.

Leave a comment:

• jmperez
    replied
    yes, I went on Sunday.

Information and Details:

Leave a comment:

• Bear
    replied
    So was this deal canceled? I waited from 9 to 10 am today and no one showed.
    It was Saturday. It appears by your timestamp, you went Sunday??

Leave a comment:

• jmperez
    replied
    So was this deal canceled? I waited from 9 to 10 am today and no one showed.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain65
    replied
    Originally posted by jmmorgan82 View Post
    How tight are the harder trails at Crossbar? I took my Gladiator out to Wolf Caves a few months back and couldn't do most of the trails I used to do in my 2dr JK due to the length of the Gladiator. If they aren't too tight I'll go on the harder trails, and if not, sign me up for the easy/medium ride.
    They've gotten better, but not too tight. Most trails are rocky, roads with a few challenges.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain65
    replied
    Originally posted by Dextrous13 View Post
    Is there much tree cover or will it be direct sun all day? Trying to decide if I am going naked or not. Never been to Cross Bar but I can only imagine there isn’t much shade.
    There really isn't much coverage. I'd say 30%. I decided against running naked. The morning would probably be fine, but the afternoon would be hot.

Leave a comment:

• jmmorgan82
    replied
    How tight are the harder trails at Crossbar? I took my Gladiator out to Wolf Caves a few months back and couldn't do most of the trails I used to do in my 2dr JK due to the length of the Gladiator. If they aren't too tight I'll go on the harder trails, and if not, sign me up for the easy/medium ride.

Leave a comment:

• Dextrous13
    replied
    Is there much tree cover or will it be direct sun all day? Trying to decide if I am going naked or not. Never been to Cross Bar but I can only imagine there isn’t much shade.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain65
    replied
    Originally posted by TwinCamTom View Post
    EasyMedium for me. Hopefully won't need TravTx and his axe to get me unstuck this time. :)
    I'm sure someone has a sawzall. lol See you tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain65
    replied
    Originally posted by TravTX View Post
    Hey y'al, my lockers started giving me some trouble this week. I have to get this jeep in the air over the weekend, so I will not be able to make this run. Hope y'al have a safe & fun run, please post some pictures!
    Good luck and I hope you get them fixed. Is your compressor pumping air? I ask because I have air lockers and wondered.

Leave a comment:

• LostHi
    replied
    We plan to be at Buc-ee's, ready to leave at 7.

Leave a comment:

• TwinCamTom
    replied
    EasyMedium for me. Hopefully won't need TravTx and his axe to get me unstuck this time. :)

Leave a comment:

• dgordon
    replied
    I will be there. I’m excited to get back on the trail.

Leave a comment:

• AxMan
    replied
    Hey y'al, my lockers started giving me some trouble this week. I have to get this jeep in the air over the weekend, so I will not be able to make this run. Hope y'al have a safe & fun run, please post some pictures!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X