• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in, Easy/Medium

Comment

Claudia, sounds good and will see you at McDonald’s at 6:30

Comment

We will have a convoy leaving Buc-ees in Denton leaving at 07:00. The address is 2800 S Interstate 35 E, Denton, TX 76210 (like we don't know where it's at?).

Looking forward to seeing everyone and wheeling!

Comment

Unfortunately, we are not going to make it on Saturday, but we're looking forward to the summer party next weekend and more wheeling coming up! Hope everyone has a great time!

Comment

Originally posted by TapirJK View Post
            Unfortunately, we are not going to make it on Saturday, but we're looking forward to the summer party next weekend and more wheeling coming up! Hope everyone has a great time!
            Sorry you can't make it. Plenty of wheeling coming up and we will see you on the trails soon!

Comment

Hey y'al, my lockers started giving me some trouble this week. I have to get this jeep in the air over the weekend, so I will not be able to make this run. Hope y'al have a safe & fun run, please post some pictures!

Comment

I will be there. I’m excited to get back on the trail.

Comment

EasyMedium for me. Hopefully won't need TravTx and his axe to get me unstuck this time. :)

Comment

We plan to be at Buc-ee's, ready to leave at 7.

Comment

Originally posted by TravTX View Post
                      Hey y'al, my lockers started giving me some trouble this week. I have to get this jeep in the air over the weekend, so I will not be able to make this run. Hope y'al have a safe & fun run, please post some pictures!
                      Good luck and I hope you get them fixed. Is your compressor pumping air? I ask because I have air lockers and wondered.

Comment

Originally posted by TwinCamTom View Post
                        EasyMedium for me. Hopefully won't need TravTx and his axe to get me unstuck this time. :)
                        I'm sure someone has a sawzall. lol See you tomorrow.

Comment

Is there much tree cover or will it be direct sun all day? Trying to decide if I am going naked or not. Never been to Cross Bar but I can only imagine there isn’t much shade.
                          2018 JL Rubicon (Ocean Blue), 3.5" Rock Krawler X Factor sitting on 38's

Comment

How tight are the harder trails at Crossbar? I took my Gladiator out to Wolf Caves a few months back and couldn't do most of the trails I used to do in my 2dr JK due to the length of the Gladiator. If they aren't too tight I'll go on the harder trails, and if not, sign me up for the easy/medium ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Dextrous13 View Post
                              Is there much tree cover or will it be direct sun all day? Trying to decide if I am going naked or not. Never been to Cross Bar but I can only imagine there isn’t much shade.
                              There really isn't much coverage. I'd say 30%. I decided against running naked. The morning would probably be fine, but the afternoon would be hot.

Comment

Originally posted by jmmorgan82 View Post
                                How tight are the harder trails at Crossbar? I took my Gladiator out to Wolf Caves a few months back and couldn't do most of the trails I used to do in my 2dr JK due to the length of the Gladiator. If they aren't too tight I'll go on the harder trails, and if not, sign me up for the easy/medium ride.
                                They've gotten better, but not too tight. Most trails are rocky, roads with a few challenges.

Comment

Working...
                                X