Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More wheeling at SMORR this year! (Unofficial LSJC Event)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stella View Post
    Also, some things came up and I am unable to make it.
    Did you get your Jeep regeared?

Comment

Originally posted by Stella View Post
      Drew can you organize the event as far as meet up times and night wheeling? I can set up the CONVOY to meet you at the park ready to wheel by 9am.
      Yes, Ill make a post here.

Going to target 9am at the pavilion and after fireworks for night wheeling.

Comment

We are targeting a 0900 Meet up on Saturday morning at the pavilion. From there we will do a quick driver's huddle, divide into groups, and hit the trails before 10am.

Night wheeling will meet up at the pavilion again at 8:30PM to leave before 9pm. I suspect people will want to watch fireworks but keep in mind that trails close at midnight so I'm just going to leave pretty much as its dark.

SMORR Map

I will trail lead a medium group. If anyone else wants to trail lead that would be great as smaller groups will help everyone get to see more of the park.

pav.png

Comment

I am looking forward to meeting everyone. It looks a some will be camping at the park.

Comment

I am no longer camping.
            2019 'Mojito' JLR(bone stock)
            2015 Cherokee KL(traded in)

Comment

Originally posted by vanburi View Post
              I am no longer camping.
              Roughing it for me is a motel and black/white TV! We will be at the America's Best Hotel in town.
              97’ TJ on 37’s with 4 Angry Squirrels
              2020 F250 Powerstroke Tow Pig

Comment

Stickerhead, LeeBob, Pops57 and Rubi03con are not going to make SMORRs. We decided to head to Hot Springs instead. Park is not open on Thursday so we are out.
                97’ TJ on 37’s with 4 Angry Squirrels
                2020 F250 Powerstroke Tow Pig

Comment

Who is still planning on going to SMORR?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew- View Post
                    We are targeting a 0900 Meet up on Saturday morning at the pavilion. From there we will do a quick driver's huddle, divide into groups, and hit the trails before 10am.

Night wheeling will meet up at the pavilion again at 8:30PM to leave before 9pm. I suspect people will want to watch fireworks but keep in mind that trails close at midnight so I'm just going to leave pretty much as its dark.

SMORR Map

I will trail lead a medium group. If anyone else wants to trail lead that would be great as smaller groups will help everyone get to see more of the park.

pav.png
                    Will we run the BoH trails on Saturday?

Comment

I will be there.
                      2019 'Mojito' JLR(bone stock)
                      2015 Cherokee KL(traded in)

Comment

Yep. Sorry but we decided to go to Hot Springs instead because we can wheel thurs also. Smorr wouldn't let you wheel till fri. Rain chances went up on Fri and Sat there also. Everyone going have a good time and be safe.
                        97 tj with 3.5 lift, 6cyl 5 speed on 35's

Comment

For those driving up to SMORR tomorrow, have a safe trip.

Comment

For those that don't know, You'll most likely be going through Springfield MO, World headquarters of Bass Pro. You should take half a day (really need a day or two) and check it out and the Wonders of Wildlife Museum and Aquarium.

https://wondersofwildlife.org/visit/
                            Black 2000 TJ Sport, 4.0L, 5-Spd., RE LA 5.5", 36" IROK's, ARB's front & rear, and more..
                            Amsoil Independent Dealer
                            sigpic
                            www.lubedealer.com/BDS_Lube

Comment

Originally posted by pcho724 View Post

Will we run the BoH trails on Saturday?
                              yes, we can run both!

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                              For those that don't know, You'll most likely be going through Springfield MO, World headquarters of Bass Pro. You should take half a day (really need a day or two) and check it out and the Wonders of Wildlife Museum and Aquarium.

https://wondersofwildlife.org/visit/

It's a pretty cool thing to walk through. A bit pricy but nice.

Comment

Drew, thanks for leading the group on the trails. Everyone in the group did well and look forward to wheeling again!

Comment

Working...
                                X