No announcement yet.

Hidden Falls Adventure Park, Marble Falls - June 5th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was great to see everyone and meet new people! I had a lot of fun! Thank you, Paul and David for leading us!

I've got a few pics and videos that i can share on Google Drive. I only have Brian's email. Put your emails here if you want to access to those pics/videos.
    2013 JKUR 6 speed
    1999 TJ Sport 5 speed (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by emkayd View Post
      It was great to see everyone and meet new people! I had a lot of fun! Thank you, Paul and David for leading us!

I've got a few pics and videos that i can share on Google Drive. I only have Brian's email. Put your emails here if you want to access to those pics/videos.
      callsign: niner04
      [email protected]

Comment

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by emkayd View Post

that would be great. [email protected]. Thanks.

Comment

niner04
            Stella
            MrChewbacca

Done. The pics aren't great, but something to remember this trip by.
            2013 JKUR 6 speed

Comment

emkayd, my email is [email protected] you send me the pics of Hidden Falls???? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by texmarine1156 View Post
                emkayd, my email is [email protected] you send me the pics of Hidden Falls???? Thanks
                I've shared my folder with you.
                2013 JKUR 6 speed

Comment

Working...
                X