Hidden Falls Adventure Park, Marble Falls - June 5th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by off the road again View Post
    Going down Friday to lukenback for day then back up to camp Friday night and sat. First time to hidden falls. Do I need to get reservations at site in advance and where does everyone camp.
    I would book ahead of time to better your chances. I'm in area B PT23(primitive tent). I'm sure Stella will post something this week about the meet up location. Likely area B near the general store.
    2019 'Mojito' JLR(bone stock)
    2015 Cherokee KL(traded in)

Comment

Count me in. Will leave before dinner saturday to meet up with my son in Austin.

Comment

I’m booked in area A for Friday & Saturday nights. Excited to see everyone and even more so to be driving the JTM at Hidden Falls. The last time at HF was with Stella and in the JL-Sahara.

Comment

We're in the B area site PRV7 for Fri and Sat night.

Comment

Howdy! I'm confirmed for Saturday run! Won't be camping and have to duck out around 530p and drive back to Frisco. Looking forward to seeing you all!
            2013 JKUR 6 speed
            1999 TJ Sport 5 speed (sold)

Comment

Have site at b pt24 for Fri and Saturday nights. Should be there by 6pm Friday after lukenback. Looks like we may be mudding.

Comment

Read your campsite confirmation. The sites are not physically marked and it is first come first serve.

Comment

Pretty last second but I just booked a local hotel and I'll be there. 1 person, 1 jeep. Staying at the Lake LBJ Resort & Marina because the place just looked wacky to me.

Let me know if anyone is doing a night run or just having dinner on friday night.

Comment

MrChewbacca Hello! See you out there. I won't be in till 8-8:30 tonight. Leaving right after work today. But anyone can text me to keep me updated on everyones whereabouts and vice versa. 682-404-1711.

Once in the area I will be on the GMRS Channel 22 as well.

Comment

Unfortunately I have to cancel. Please remove me from the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Stella View Post
                        MrChewbacca Hello! See you out there. I won't be in till 8-8:30 tonight. Leaving right after work today. But anyone can text me to keep me updated on everyones whereabouts and vice versa. 682-404-1711.

Once in the area I will be on the GMRS Channel 22 as well.
                        Awesome. I just realised that I have an appointment today that will not end till after 5 so I wont be there till late either. O-Well.. Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by MrChewbacca View Post

Awesome. I just realised that I have an appointment today that will not end till after 5 so I wont be there till late either. O-Well.. Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.
                          Park closes at 9pm, check the late arrival policy...

Comment

Just got to Marble Falls. Any idea where in the park are we meeting at 9a tomorrow?
                            2013 JKUR 6 speed

Comment

Meet at the gift shop/pavilion near Area B

Comment

Cool see you all tomorrow!
                                2013 JKUR 6 speed

Comment

Working...
                                X