This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawl-O-Ween 2019

2893DC39-4D5E-4E97-B2E3-0747B323520E.jpeg79D5FB03-6196-48A9-ABED-A3E819564DFD.jpeg

Listen up all you Ghosts and Ghouls we had such a great time with this last year, Lone Star Jeep Club is going again this year!

Join us in Disney, Oklahoma for the 2nd Annual Crawl-O-Ween Off Road Event. We are super excited about this Halloween Bash! There will be spook trails, contests for best decorated Jeep, Best decorated kids costume and best decorated pet costume, Jeep or Treat, and much much more!! You don’t want to miss this one! There will be something for everyone! So mark your calendars now for this family fun event.

Free event for all!
    Contest for
    best dressed kid $100
    best dressed pet $100

OFF ROAD SPOOK TRAIL

Trunk or Treat/Jeep or Treat

Off Road Vehicles plus daily drivers are Welcome.

$200 for Best Decorated Vehicle

Qualifying Vehicles must be decorated & handing out candy.

Many more activities are being planned by the community.

This should be a great event with lots of fun had by all.

9773E64E-5CD1-4DDC-B07B-F3FBFC67BDB0.jpeg
    Starts
    10-25-2019 05:00 PM
    Ends
    10-27-2019 08:00 PM
    Last edited by Obsession; 10-17-2019, 03:10 PM.

I have always wanted to go to this event but I will be in Hot Springs that weekend
    Mostly Stock - 2005 TJ Ford 1 tons with 5.13 gears, RCV axles and ARBs, Reid Racing knuckles, Atlas 5.0, Vanco Hydroboost, PSC steering and Hydro assist 4" teraflex long arm Metalcloak fenders

Comment

Originally posted by hondo View Post
      I have always wanted to go to this event but I will be in Hot Springs that weekend
      Same here!
      Jeff
      2013 JKU Rubicon w/Antirocks, Front Artec Truss & Gusseted, Full Rock Hard Skids, RK 3.5" Max Travel, 37" Nittos, Beadlocks, PS Front Stinger, 10K Winch, LoD Rock Sliders, LoD Shorty Rear w/Tire Carrier
      2018 White JLU Sahara, leather, 2" lift, 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Comment

It's an awesome event!! We had so much fun last year. You all should come to Disney this weekend and join us in Hot Springs on the Veterans Day run. WIN-WIN that way!!

Comment

Originally posted by Obsession View Post
          It's an awesome event!! We had so much fun last year. You all should come to Disney this weekend and join us in Hot Springs on the Veterans Day run. WIN-WIN that way!!
          I will be in HS both weekends!
          Jeff
          2013 JKU Rubicon w/Antirocks, Front Artec Truss & Gusseted, Full Rock Hard Skids, RK 3.5" Max Travel, 37" Nittos, Beadlocks, PS Front Stinger, 10K Winch, LoD Rock Sliders, LoD Shorty Rear w/Tire Carrier
          2018 White JLU Sahara, leather, 2" lift, 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Comment

Booked, arriving Friday to tag along for the weekend.
            2019 'Mojito' JLR(bone stock)
            2015 Cherokee KL(traded in)

Comment

I'm definitely going. What are the options for lodging and what are folks doing that are going? Is there a convoy? This will be my first time to Disney. Thanks ????

Comment

I'm staying in vinita at the holiday inn, like my showers.
                2019 'Mojito' JLR(bone stock)
                2015 Cherokee KL(traded in)

Comment

Originally posted by The Duke and Me View Post
                  I'm definitely going. What are the options for lodging and what are folks doing that are going? Is there a convoy? This will be my first time to Disney. Thanks ????
                  Most I know are camping, but there are lots of cabins in the area too. Just google Disney, OK lodging and you should see several choices.

Not sure about convoy at this time. I know I am planning to go down Thursday though.

Comment

Okay Darla thanks. I'll check about lodging. Where is the camping? Name etc to make reservation...

Comment

I PM’d you the info. Anyone else that would like info, feel free to reach out to me. Thanks.

Comment

9558D4F4-6DB0-44AF-8875-4E00E2961021.jpeg

Comment

What trail or park is the wheeling actually going to be at?

Black 2000 TJ Sport, 4.0L, 5-Spd., RE LA 5.5", 36" IROK's, ARB's front & rear, and more..
                          Amsoil Independent Dealer
                          sigpic
                          www.lubedealer.com/BDS_Lube

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                            What trail or park is the wheeling actually going to be at?
                            It is located on the GRDA (Grand River Dam Area) property located below the dam, including the Rock Garden area below the spillways and several hills and trails on other property located along the Grand River. It has become a favorite off-roading, jeeping, and rock-crawling destination. There is free, public access to this adult playground. The actual Crawl-O-Ween trunk or treat takes place on Main Street (the whole town shuts down for this awesome event) and the spook trails are located in the GDRA area. It was a blast last year. Can't wait to get back!!!

Check out http://www.grandlakeliving.com

Comment

I have my reservations for the Holiday Inn, heading up after work on Thursday.

Comment

Working...
                              X