09 4WP Truck fest... worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 09 4WP Truck fest... worth it?

I have heard it really isn't worth it this year from a few people I may go tomorrow but I don't wanna drive out there for a no deal day I got a few bucks to spend and I only buy good deals... How is the "swap meet" I heard about I don't intend on buying anything from vendors there... just wanna know more about the swap meet and are there any cool jeeps there besides the BEST LSJC ... I can see a jeep show at gilmer or any of our cruise ins.
    Any Input is appreciated!

The Swap Meet area is just 4WP's closeouts and open box area. Not swaps with other jeepers.

Comment

Originally posted by KA5IVR View Post
      The Swap Meet area is just 4WP's closeouts and open box area. Not swaps with other jeepers.
      OHHHHHHHH well that vacuums. so I'm not going then... I think I'm getting a better deal by tinting my whole jeep for 100 dollars!

Comment

A friend of mine says he bought some wheels that were 2,000 for a set for 400. I guess it depends on what you are looking for.
        1996 ZJ HP30m D44m Re superflex 3.5 & 2"pucks, 32" mtrs, 231 sye auto

1986 CJ spring over, full ford 9" w spool, d44 front locked, d300 twin stick, 35" swampers,5:89 gears

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmmm Is the swap show OUTside? I know in years past it was...
          Any cool freebies other than the LSJC coozies

Comment

Originally posted by XJ4IV View Post
            hmmmmmmmmmmm Is the swap show OUTside? I know in years past it was...
            Any cool freebies other than the LSJC coozies
            No, it was inside... of course it was raining today.
            And most of the wheels they had were 18" and up. Lots of 20s and 22s.

I bought a set of Procomp tires. They were running "Buy 3, Get 1 free"
            And Mickey Thompson had $100 instant rebate + $100 mail in rebate on their tires.

I saw no freebies.
            ___
            t

'07 Black JKU / 37s / 5.13s / 3.5"

Comment

sounds like an every day deal

Comment

I got some new 35's for a much better price than I could have found anywhere.

Comment

welllll geeze I am in the market for some rubber Perhaps I'll swing in there time permitting

Comment

There are deals out there, just keep looking and asking. It depends on what your looking for. Everything out there is going to be cheeper than you can walk into the store and buy. Are they giving stuff away? NO! It is free to get in so yea it is worth it! I will tell you this, it has been an invaluable exposer tool for the club. We have picked up half a dozen new members so it has been well worth it for the club!

Comment

ivy did you go where I sent u for tint?

Comment

Naw Moonshadow A friend of firespark's

Comment

i will say that I wasn't to impressed. Alot better the last few years. But it was still prett cool to see what new stuff is out there

Comment

It was worth it to meet Ms. Magnaflow, great pipes in the booth and a Foose Mustang

Comment

Saw the foostang last year Looked AWESOME however not really worth the drive ... I got my windows done instead

Comment

Working...
                              X