Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LSJC Annual Veteran's Day Run 2022 (Official LSJC Event)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please cancel my request for this trip. I was able to score a waitlist spot at the Pirate Jeep Jamboree the same dates.

Comment

I have responded to this thread (I think) but have not been added to the medium group. Also as an FYI, I called the KOA today and there is a Burn Ban so no wood camp fires. She did say propane and charcoal are ok.

Comment

Thanks for the fire burn update.

Comment

Mel and I plan on being there.

Undecided for a group yet.
          81 Scrambler

2014 Grand Cherokee Diesel 4x4

2017 JK Hardrock 6 speed

Comment

Originally posted by Rowbinders View Post
            I have responded to this thread (I think) but have not been added to the medium group. Also as an FYI, I called the KOA today and there is a Burn Ban so no wood camp fires. She did say propane and charcoal are ok.
            With all the events, I'm catching up on adding everyone today. Sorry for the delay.

Comment

Hot Springs park is going to assist with day-passes, memberships, and waivers ahead of time! This will help you to get on the trails quicker.

They would like us to send your name, email address, and phone number. If anyone is not comfortable with us collecting this from our system and sharing this information please let me know. We will exclude your information.

Thank you

Comment

I plan on being at the park on Friday morning to wheel medium or hard so sign me up for wherever there’s a spot for me. I plan on camping at the park Friday night and Saturday night. See you all soon.

Comment

Luanne and Bruce will be there. Put us in the hard group. We are staying at the cabins at Panther Valley.
                  Trixie

Comment

We will not be able to make it this time.

Comment

FYI The burn ban has been lifted.

Comment

Please put DesertRat and I on your list for Hot Springs. We plan to attend but will pass on the trails this year.
                        Granny Jeep
                        Amber Thomas
                        LSJC Treasurer 2021-2022
                        [email protected]

Comment

Please remove me from the ride. Have some issues keeping me around home. Yall have a good weekend.

Comment

For the Hard Group, we will be running 3,4,and 5 Diamond Trails. I will post a possible Friday morning trail route. As for a 5 Diamond trail, this is what the Park states. Gotta Luv clean underwear suggestion!!!! :-) This is going to be FUN and EXCITING weekend....

DESCRIPTION from PARK MAP on WEB SITE.
                            This is the real deal for experienced off-roaders! Nobody gets on a Level 5 trail without being locked front and rear. Your must have a winch and tree straps, 36" or taller rubber, and little regard for your rig's body panels. You can expect cosmetic and mechanical damage on some of these trails. These trails require a co-driver / spotter and your undivided attention. Bring a camera and a clean change of underwear. Due to the varying degree of these Five Diamond trails, beware that just because you conquered one with ease doesn't mean the next one won't put you on your lid. USE CAUTION on these trails. Though we have one trail named "impossible", there are several that truly are for all but a select crowd.

Comment

Are there any plans for a convoy up to Hot Springs?

Comment

I’m leaving Thursday morning around 7:00ish, but I’m leaving from Van Alstyne.

Comment

Working...
                                X