No announcement yet.

LSJC Annual Sweetheart Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim & Bobbie are looking forward to the run -- Med/Hard please.

Comment

I’ll be there for Saturday only. Medium/Hard.

Comment

I’ll be there Saturday morning.

Comment

I will be there for Saturday, medium/hard.

Comment

Looks like a great group going. As usual, that nasty four-letter word is getting in the way...... WORK!!!!! Yawl have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by LostHi View Post
              Looks like a great group going. As usual, that nasty four-letter word is getting in the way...... WORK!!!!! Yawl have fun.
              It's shaping up really nice! I'm on the bubble with work duties right now and hope I get it all straight before Friday.

Comment

we are on the bubble right now..... we may have to miss this one in order to get the house sold.
                2015 JKU Rubicon, 3.5" RK X-Factor lift, Raceline beadlocks, 35" Nitto Trail Grappler MT's, Poison Spyder front and rear bumpers, Poison Spyder Rocker/Knockers,Warn 9500S, Rock Hard

Comment

For those meeting up at Buc-ees we'll be on GMRS 22. See everyone tomorrow.

Comment

melissa and i are out.... gotta take care of a few things before we close on the sale of our house.
                    2015 JKU Rubicon, 3.5" RK X-Factor lift, Raceline beadlocks, 35" Nitto Trail Grappler MT's, Poison Spyder front and rear bumpers, Poison Spyder Rocker/Knockers,Warn 9500S, Rock Hard

Comment

Originally posted by Bluerubi View Post
                      melissa and i are out.... gotta take care of a few things before we close on the sale of our house.
                      Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                      X