No announcement yet.

LSJC Annual Veteran's Day Run 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is Alpaca Wheeler , we are new to the club and attending our first event with LSJC, thanks to meeting an awesome group of wheelers at Jeep Jamboree in Wyoming. We will have 4 participants Wheeling in our 2018 JKU Rubicon. Looking to have an awesome weekend with the club and meet my fellow brothers that have served our country as “Defenders of Freedom!”
    Derek and Julie
    Fly! Fight! Win! USAF

Comment

On Friday we want to do the badge trails and Saturday medium challenge.

Comment

I will be there Friday morning. I will be there for the meeting Friday meeting just me.

Comment

Looking forward to the run -- Bobbie & I will be there for wheeling Sat. Would like to do trails like Ultimate Adventure / 3 tp 4 so put us where you feel appropriate. Please put us in Jennifer Barnett's group

Comment

I plan to be there for wheeling on Saturday. Will run medium / hard in Jennifer Barnett’s group please.

Comment

Originally posted by NVRDUN View Post

Put me in the medium hard with James, Larry P and Joe. Put Pops57 in the same group please
              97’ TJ on 37’s with 4 Angry Squirrels
              2020 F250 Powerstroke Tow Pig

Comment

Christine and Brian will be there with Casey.

Comment

I will be there. Please sign me up for the medium trails. I can be a tail gunner if needed.

Comment

Can I be in a badge trails and/or medium group please.
                    2019 'Mojito' JLR(bone stock)
                    2015 Cherokee KL(traded in)

Comment

Stacy, Bigbird, will be there. Arriving Thursday night and staying until Sunday. His sister, Luanne, and her husband Bruce will be with him.

Comment

For Stacy, that will be 3 adults for Friday's dinner. Hoping the LSJC Houston chapter will be growing soon :-)

Comment

Melissa and I will be there arriving sometime Thursday early Jordan will be with us as well we will probably run medium or medium hard trails
                          2015 JKU Rubicon, 3.5" RK X-Factor lift, Raceline beadlocks, 35" Nitto Trail Grappler MT's, Poison Spyder front and rear bumpers, Poison Spyder Rocker/Knockers,Warn 9500S, Rock Hard

Comment

I can lead or tail gun is needed wherever
                            2015 JKU Rubicon, 3.5" RK X-Factor lift, Raceline beadlocks, 35" Nitto Trail Grappler MT's, Poison Spyder front and rear bumpers, Poison Spyder Rocker/Knockers,Warn 9500S, Rock Hard

Comment

Wish I could make this one. Up there earlier this year with my son and grandkids and bought a membership. Have to help my wife with her part time jewelry business at trade days. Let me know if I win the rifle. Enjoy the journey.

Comment

Working...
                              X