This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cdenney View Post
    I have a couple questions. The summer run is in MO this summer. It refers to a week but only 2 days are listed. Can I get more details on places to stay. When everyone is getting there and leaving.

LSJC Invades SMMOR. Website for additional information about the location and places to stay, etc.
    The run is for only the 17th and 18th of July.

Seymour, MO has 1 hotel, the American Best Value Inn (clean but not 5 stars), the Ranch has various cabins, camping and RV options (beautiful location), there are other options further from the park.

For Saturday events most arrive Friday and leave Sunday. Some may leave Saturday evening. It depends on the individuals schedule
    Last edited by Alice_in_jeepland; 02-21-2021, 12:25 AM.

Alice_in_jeepland
    Jen Barnett
    Vice President/Membership Director
    2011 Jeep Wrangler JKU
    LSJC Member, Trail Leader

Comment

Originally posted by Cdenney View Post
      I have a couple questions. The summer run is in MO this summer. It refers to a week but only 2 days are listed. Can I get more details on places to stay. When everyone is getting there and leaving.

LSJC Invades SMMOR. Website for additional information about the location and places to stay, etc.
      We usually leave Thursday morning. It’s about 7.5 hrs with stops and fuel. We are ready to wheel Friday morning.
      I stayed at the America’s best. It’s clean but not like the Travelier in Hot Springs! Trip and park are well worth it
      97’ TJ on 37’s with 4 Angry Squirrels
      2020 F250 Powerstroke Tow Pig

Comment

Thank you for the information guys. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Hi ... Just wondering if anyone is planning to go to the Fun Run in AR this weekend. I assume so, since LSJC is a sponsor. Are there plans for a convoy to get out there? Or just meet at the park? Also, if anyone has advice on recommended camping locations, I'd relish that advice too. Thanks.
          2005 TJ Rocky Mountain Edition
          2.5" lift and 33" BFG KO2s
          Half-doors and top down is where it's at!

Comment

4wp jeep fest is not on the schedule! This even is on may 15th! I will add to the schedule asap!

Comment

Yes Truck and Jeep fest is on May 15th and 16th
              Mostly Stock - 2005 TJ Ford 1 tons with 5.13 gears, RCV axles and ARBs, Reid Racing knuckles, Atlas 5.0, Vanco Hydroboost, PSC steering and Hydro assist 4" teraflex long arm Metalcloak fenders

Comment

am looking forward to it this year.

Comment

Updated Schedule. Added 4WP Truck and Jeep Fest!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Copy of 2021 LSJC Event Schedule.xlsx - 2021 Schedule - Member.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Stella View Post
                      Updated Schedule. Added 4WP Truck and Jeep Fest!
                      I plan on going.

Comment

Why put up a separate thread for an updated events schedule and then provide a link to a google doc that has restricted access?

https://boards.lsjc.org/forum/events...dated-schedule

This post should have been updated with the events listed out without having to download anything to see the events.

Just plain laziness I guess.
                        Jeff Brint
                        LSJC Trail Leader - LSJC Moderator
                        2013 JKU Rubicon w/Antirocks, Front Artec Truss & Gusseted, Full Rock Hard Skids, RK 3.5" Max Travel, 37" Nittos, Beadlocks, PS Front Stinger, 10K Winch, LoD Rock Sliders, LoD Shorty Rear w/Tire Carrier
                        2018 White JLU Sahara, leather, 2" lift, 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Comment

Originally posted by Bearkat View Post
                          Why put up a separate thread for an updated events schedule and then provide a link to a google doc that has restricted access?

https://boards.lsjc.org/forum/events...dated-schedule

This post should have been updated with the events listed out without having to download anything to see the events.

Just plain laziness I guess.
                          Can some post the list of events for the rest of the year if they have changed as some of us have vacations days planned around some of the events.
                          Mostly Stock - 2005 TJ Ford 1 tons with 5.13 gears, RCV axles and ARBs, Reid Racing knuckles, Atlas 5.0, Vanco Hydroboost, PSC steering and Hydro assist 4" teraflex long arm Metalcloak fenders

Comment

Will there be a Toys for Tots run this year? Haven't seen any info but may not be looking at the right place.
                            Gerry

Comment

Originally posted by JeepinGerry View Post
                              Will there be a Toys for Tots run this year? Haven't seen any info but may not be looking at the right place.
                              Gerry
                              There will, we're working on the details.

Alice_in_jeepland
                              Jen Barnett
                              Vice President/Membership Director
                              2011 Jeep Wrangler JKU
                              LSJC Member, Trail Leader

Comment

Working...
                              X