No announcement yet.

LSJC Invades Red River New Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you guys finally get out of quarantine by the state of NM?

Comment

Originally posted by dboat View Post
      Did you guys finally get out of quarantine by the state of NM?
      Like I said Dana.......never was in it. Just 7 fun filled days in the mountains. The people of Red River welcomed us with open arms. Did 6 days of trail riding and went to Taos one day.

Didn't have problems coming or going.
      Rick Spigelmyer (214) 251-7092

?

BLING!!!!! Is My Favorite Color
      If it don't shine......... It ain't mine !!!!

Comment

glad to hear that Rick, wish we could have gone but I just couldn't take the chance of being quarantined. any pics?

Comment

glad to hear that Rick, wish we could have gone but I just couldn't take the chance of being quarantined. any pics?
          There were tons posted on Facebook.
          Jeff
          2013 JKU Rubicon w/Antirocks, Front Artec Truss & Gusseted, Full Rock Hard Skids, RK 3.5" Max Travel, 37" Nittos, Beadlocks, PS Front Stinger, 10K Winch, LoD Rock Sliders, LoD Shorty Rear w/Tire Carrier
          2018 White JLU Sahara, leather, 2" lift, 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Comment

I don't do FB.. maybe when I retire, I have enough social media to keep me paranoid as it is..

Comment

I don't do FB.. maybe when I retire, I have enough social media to keep me paranoid as it is..
              Photos were on Instagram also, you just have to follow the people that went.
              Jeff
              2013 JKU Rubicon w/Antirocks, Front Artec Truss & Gusseted, Full Rock Hard Skids, RK 3.5" Max Travel, 37" Nittos, Beadlocks, PS Front Stinger, 10K Winch, LoD Rock Sliders, LoD Shorty Rear w/Tire Carrier
              2018 White JLU Sahara, leather, 2" lift, 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Comment

Working...
              X