No announcement yet.

LSJC Invades Red River New Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since we are taking advantage of the hard work by the leadership of LSJC, we have renewed our membership in the club!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dboat View Post
      Since we are taking advantage of the hard work by the leadership of LSJC, we have renewed our membership in the club!!!
      Jeff
      2013 JKU Rubicon w/Antirocks, Front Artec Truss & Gusseted, Full Rock Hard Skids, RK 3.5" Max Travel, 37" Nittos, Beadlocks, PS Front Stinger, 10K Winch, LoD Rock Sliders, LoD Shorty Rear w/Tire Carrier
      2018 White JLU Sahara, leather, 2" lift, 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Comment

we have renewed our membership in the club!!!

Welcome back Dana!!!!

Glad to have you back........Well mostly Kim.

Rick Spigelmyer (214) 251-7092

?

BLING!!!!! Is My Favorite Color
        If it don't shine......... It ain't mine !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hardtimes View Post

Welcome back Dana!!!!

Glad to have you back........Well mostly Kim.

Aint that the truth!!

Comment

My family and I will be attending 13th-15th.

Comment

Larry and Mel will be there July 11-17.
              81 Scrambler

2014 Grand Cherokee Diesel 4x4

2017 JK Hardrock 6 speed

Comment

Please put me on list. Charles and Michelle in for a couple days. Arrive Red River 7/11 Leaving 7/13.
                3 in immediate family with JLUR + bringing 2 new recruits in their JKU

Comment

What are the rough plans? Wife and I are looking to pull the trigger on this, she just has to verify some things at work. Is there going to be a caravan/meet up time from DFW area?

Comment

J.C. and Judy will be rolling in Tuesday afternoon or evening. We will be ready to play all day on the 15th and 16th. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Comment

We're leaving DFW Friday (10th) morning early and planning to be in Red River late afternoon. Doing trails Saturday and Sunday with a meet up Sunday evening for dinner. It looks like most if not all will be there Sunday with some leaving Monday and Tuesday. Depending on all this COVID thing really don't know yet what we are going to do on eating. I was going to bring the club grill and do hamburgers and dogs (if the town allows us to grill) but may end up getting pizza or something in town to feed everyone. Might not be a good thing handling food. I'll check with the Chamber of Commerce and see. Brandenburg Park is a good place to do this right there in town. Also thought Brandenburg Park is a good place to meet up in the mornings to go wheeling for anyone that wants too.

On Monday more wheeling. Tuesday I thought I'd take a day off of wheeling and go to the Rio Grande Gorge and Taos to spend the day and come back the Enchanted loop though Angel Fire. Wednesday and Thursday more wheeling. I have to be back in Dallas on Friday afternoon so I'll be leaving early Friday morning.

Anyone is free to make their own plans and do whatever they want. It's your vacation. If they want to form a group themselves or do other things.....that's fine. The only thing that's in stone is "you must have fun".

Be mindful of the weather. Pop up showers and thunderstorm are common mostly in the higher elevations. The town elevation is 8700'. Temps average low-mid 40's at night and highs in the mid 70's though the day.

?

Comment

Anyone willing to draw up some runs on particular days of this even in advance? Thats always helpful so we arent trying to pull it together each morning.

Comment

Anyone willing to draw up some runs on particular days of this even in advance? Thats always helpful so we arent trying to pull it together each morning.
                          I think Rick has a tentative idea about what trails and such.

Alice_in_jeepland
                          Jen Barnett
                          Treasurer
                          2011 Jeep Wrangler JKU
                          LSJC Member, Trail Leader

Comment

Originally posted by Alice_in_jeepland View Post

I think Rick has a tentative idea about what trails and such.
                            Really? Why would you think that?

?

Comment

Brandenburg Park is a good place to meet up in the mornings to go trail riding. We can meet at 9am for anyone that wants to go on Saturday and Sunday. The rest can be discussed later.

Really didn't have a plan for certain trails on certain days.

This being a week long trip it opens opportunities for people to do other things if they want.
                              Last edited by Hardtimes; 06-25-2020, 12:54 PM.

?

Comment

Rick, Sharon & I are leaving on Friday morning as well. What route do you anticipate taking, time leaving?
                                2020 Ocean Metalic Blue JLUR
                                3 1/2” Clayton lift, 3.1 Falcon shocks, Motobilt rockrails & skids, 37” Dirtylife wheels, Toyo MT tires, homemade bumpers SB 10.000# winch, Rhino rack roof rack, CB & GMRS radios.

Comment

Working...
                                X