Father's Day Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunch has been ordered!!!

Look forward to seeing all of your smiling faces this weekend!

Alice_in_jeepland
    Jen Barnett
    Treasurer
    2011 Jeep Wrangler JKU
    LSJC Member, Trail Leader

Comment

I would like to attend as well if it's not too late to sign up. - 1 person -Easy

Comment

Cant remember if we signed up here or not -- either way Tim & Bobbie will see you Sat AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky View Post
          Cant remember if we signed up here or not -- either way Tim & Bobbie will see you Sat AM.
          I just put you on the list. I knew y'all wouldn't miss it.

Alice_in_jeepland
          Jen Barnett
          Treasurer
          2011 Jeep Wrangler JKU

Comment

I'm also bringing a guest (who will likely join the club on/before Saturday).

Comment

Spent the whole day getting the Jeep repaired, upgraded and ready. Looks like this will be my shakedown run after fixing everything from my last trip to Hot Springs. Only thing left is to get it all loaded up in the morning before heading out to Gilmer. Now, where is my whiskey and ibuprofen! My back is KILLING me.

Jeff
              2013 JKU Rubicon w/Antirocks, Front Artec Truss & Gusseted, Full Rock Hard Skids, RK 3.5" Max Travel, 37" Nittos, Beadlocks, PS Front Stinger, 10K Winch, LoD Rock Sliders, LoD Shorty Rear w/Tire Carrier
              2018 White JLU Sahara, leather, 2" lift, 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Comment

What time are we looking to meet at the Pavilion?

Comment

Originally posted by BMRNJPR View Post
                  What time are we looking to meet at the Pavilion?
                  Not sure but I'm thinking around 9am?
                  Jeff
                  2013 JKU Rubicon w/Antirocks, Front Artec Truss & Gusseted, Full Rock Hard Skids, RK 3.5" Max Travel, 37" Nittos, Beadlocks, PS Front Stinger, 10K Winch, LoD Rock Sliders, LoD Shorty Rear w/Tire Carrier

Comment

Loading up will be at Gilmer today and Saturday. Won’t be able to pick up our Jeep today.We will help out if needed

Comment

Park opens at 8 for check in. Figure we'll meet at the pavilion between 8-9 to air down, disconnect, unload or whatever you need to do and try to be on the trails by 915 or so.

Alice_in_jeepland
                      Jen Barnett
                      Treasurer
                      2011 Jeep Wrangler JKU

Comment

I hope is not to late I had to clear my work schedule. I be attending plus one. Medium Traiils.

Comment

I would like to join as well. It has been a few years since I've wheeled with LSJC, but I'm looking forward to it. I will probably have a couple kids with me and we will bring our lunch. Medium. See yall Saturday morning!

Comment

Well, after doing my best to get the Jeep loaded on the trailer, the rain has kept me from finishing, so I'm out tomorrow.

Advice to others:. If you haven't moved your trailer in a year, it may require breaking the rusted padlocks off, which takes time.

Y'all have fun tomorrow. Mud! Maybe I can join another time.

Chris

Comment

No rain out here at Barnwell at all. Dry as can be out here.
                              Jeff

Comment

Hopefully it is not too late but I am planning to come out with my son.

I just joined the club 10 minutes ago. New Jeep owner and this will only be our 5th time off-road (4 at Barnwell) mainly doing easy trails. So planning easy but would like to toss in some medium.

Looking forward to meeting folks!

Comment

Working...
                                X