X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I plan to be there.

Comment

Are any attendees familiar with the park and/or willing help new off-roaders? I know that official events will make sure newbies are looked out for, but not sure if that’s the case, now that this run has been downgraded. I’m just concerned because I am still learning what I can/cannot do and plan to bring two toddlers so I wanna make sure we don’t break a driveshaft or something crazy like that. Thanks.
      2005 TJ Rocky Mountain Edition
      Pretty much stock ... recommended upgrade suggestions welcome!
      Half-doors and top down is where it's at!

Comment

And the forecast calls for rain and thunderstorms so wondering who was still planning to attend. We might still skip because of the weather.

Comment

I was watching the weather and I'm going to take a hard pass for tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Alice_in_jeepland View Post
            Since it looks like only a few of the members will be able to make this run, the BOD has decided to make it a member driven run instead of an OFFICIAL event. With this being said, we hope those who attend have a good time.
            As current event director, I am cancelling this event due to weather and lack of BOD participation. Member driven runs need to be spear headed from members and since we do not have a member stepping up to do that, I am cancelling the OFFICIAL event. I do not want any new members or new Jeepers to not be safely and adequately taken care of. For those that are interested in venturing out, the park will be open. Feel free to still go to the park on your own. Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Comment

official event cancelled!!!

Comment

Thanks for the clear guidance, Darla. I am so thankful for such a great community and our BOD and event coordinator so attentive to the needs of all members, including newbies like me. Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving.

Comment

Originally posted by JeepOps View Post
                  Thanks for the clear guidance, Darla. I am so thankful for such a great community and our BOD and event coordinator so attentive to the needs of all members, including newbies like me. Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving.
                  You are certainly welcome!!

Comment

Working...
                  X