Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am bringing a small grill that would be available to use...
    2019 'Mojito' JLR(bone stock)
    2015 Cherokee KL(traded in)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bear View Post

Well I thought we were as well, it's in the main post,

Friday and Saturday, although there will be some of us arriving on Thursday to wheel that afternoon. We will fire up the grill on Saturday night for hamburgers and hot dogs so that we can share stories of our weekend wheeling adventures.
      Sorry, plans changed. I’m sorry that we didn’t get the main post updated before now. We will be providing breakfast on Saturday morning. We will not have the big grill with us as in previous years. I’m sure members can coordinate offsite dinner groups or grilling out at local campgrounds if they so desire. LSJC will be paying for Saturday mornings breakfast instead this year. See y’all this weekend.

Comment

• Reconsidering this run...… just might come up late Friday and wheel Easy/Measy Saturday and then head to Houston.
        Gerry

Comment

• Originally posted by JeepinGerry View Post
          Reconsidering this run...… just might come up late Friday and wheel Easy/Measy Saturday and then head to Houston.
          Gerry
          Come on out. If you've never been to Hot Springs ORV Park, you will love it!
          Jeff
          2013 JKU Rubicon w/Antirocks, Front Artec Truss & Gusseted, Full Rock Hard Skids, RK 3.5" Max Travel, 37" Nittos, Beadlocks, PS Front Stinger, 10K Winch, LoD Rock Sliders, LoD Shorty Rear w/Tire Carrier
          2018 White JLU Sahara, leather, 2" lift, 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Comment

• Doug and I currently do not have updated OHV stickers. Will we need to get them before this run even though it’s another state? I know sometimes they still require it even it’s from another state.

Comment

• The OHV stickers are only for Texas, no need for them in Arkansas.
              Jason West
              '16 JKUR, RE/Synergy 3.5" lift, 37" STT Pros, Expedition One bumpers
              '95 XJ, RE 5.5", 35" MT/Rs, 4.56s, D30/ARB, D44/Detroit, Warn hubs, lots of armor, LED tail lights, XD9000i w/synthetic rope
              '14 RAM 1500, HEMI, Rambox, air suspension, BAKFlip G2 tonneau, Husky liners

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearkat View Post

Come on out. If you've never been to Hot Springs ORV Park, you will love it!
                just got my kitchen pass for the weekend..... so I'll be there. We went in 2017 and had a blast. Prefer this park over Hidden Falls.
                Now I gotta find a place to stay.....
                Gerry

Comment

• Great, see you there.
                  Jeff
                  2013 JKU Rubicon w/Antirocks, Front Artec Truss & Gusseted, Full Rock Hard Skids, RK 3.5" Max Travel, 37" Nittos, Beadlocks, PS Front Stinger, 10K Winch, LoD Rock Sliders, LoD Shorty Rear w/Tire Carrier

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain65 View Post
                    I'm leaving Thursday morning around 9am if anyone wants to caravan up.
                    I’d be interested in caravan since, I have not been to Hot Springs

Comment

• I am driving up in the motorhome, where is every one camping

Jim Pierce
                      1999 TJ Sport

Comment

• Originally posted by big bender View Post
                        I am driving up in the motorhome, where is every one camping
                        We will be at the ORV park in a RV, some will be at the KOA which is close to the park.
                        Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by rubi gurl View Post

I’d be interested in caravan since, I have not been to Hot Springs
                          What day are you planning to leave?

Comment

What day are you planning to leave?
                            I was heading out on Thursday

Comment

• Originally posted by rubi gurl View Post

I was heading out on Thursday
                              Let's meet at Bucees in Royce City around 10:30am and anyone else who might want to leave around that time.
                              5005 E, I-30, Royse City, TX 75189

Comment

Let's meet at Bucees in Royce City around 10:30am and anyone else who might want to leave around that time.
                                5005 E, I-30, Royse City, TX 75189
                                Great, I’ll see you there

Comment

Working...
                                X