X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***updated to here***

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post

So then hopefully Darla will be able to get us the group discount.
      I finally heard back from the park. LSJC will get the group discount. Please tell them upon arrival that you are with Lone Star Jeep Club.

Discount prices are as follows:

$60 for the weekend and that includes the yearly membership
      $33 for the weekend if you already have a current membership

Thanks!

Comment

I finally heard back from the park. LSJC will get the group discount.

Please tell them upon arrival that you are with Lone Star Jeep Club.

Thanks,
        Darla

Comment

Originally posted by Obsession View Post

Thanks,
          Darla
          AWESOME!!!

At first I thought that was normal posted prices, but those are for the WHOLE WEEKEND!!
          Black 2000 TJ Sport, 4.0L, 5-Spd., RE LA 5.5", 36" IROK's, ARB's front & rear, and more..
          Amsoil Independent Dealer
          sigpic
          www.lubedealer.com/BDS_Lube

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post

AWESOME!!!

At first I thought that was normal posted prices, but those are for the WHOLE WEEKEND!!
            Yep, I thought it was an AMAZING deal too!!!

Comment

I will be attending. Should arrive late Friday afternoon and plan to wheel on Saturday. Medium/Medium Hard.

Comment

Melissa and i will be attending, this will be our first ride with the group. Interested in Medium to medium/hard trails we are excited to meet some folks finally.

Comment

Please sign me up for a medium group for Friday and Saturday. Thanks!
                  John Satchell
                  '05 TJ, locked, 37"s

Comment

***updated to here***

Comment

Thanks,
                      Darla
                      So looking at this, if we already have the yearly membership then there is no discount. Membership daily fees are $16.50 a day * 2 days = $33 for the weekend?
                      Jeff
                      2013 JKU Rubicon w/Antirocks, Front Artec Truss & Gusseted, Full Rock Hard Skids, RK 3.5" Max Travel, 37" Nittos, Beadlocks, PS Front Stinger, 10K Winch, LoD Rock Sliders, LoD Shorty Rear w/Tire Carrier
                      2018 White JLU Sahara, leather, 2" lift, 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Comment

Originally posted by Bearkat View Post

So looking at this, if we already have the yearly membership then there is no discount. Membership daily fees are $16.50 a day * 2 days = $33 for the weekend?
                        Weekend also includes Sunday, and Thursday for those coming down early... So that is 3-4 days for $33. Much cheaper than $16.50/day.

I told him our main event was Friday and Saturday, but that some were arriving Thursday. That is the price he quoted us for the whole weekend. So biggest savings would be to wheel an extra day either Thursday or Sunday.

Comment

Weekend also includes Sunday, and Thursday for those coming down early... So that is 3-4 days for $33. Much cheaper than $16.50/day.

I told him our main event was Friday and Saturday, but that some were arriving Thursday. That is the price he quoted us for the whole weekend. So biggest savings would be to wheel an extra day either Thursday or Sunday.
                          That makes much more sense! Thanks!
                          Jeff
                          2013 JKU Rubicon w/Antirocks, Front Artec Truss & Gusseted, Full Rock Hard Skids, RK 3.5" Max Travel, 37" Nittos, Beadlocks, PS Front Stinger, 10K Winch, LoD Rock Sliders, LoD Shorty Rear w/Tire Carrier

Comment

HOT SPRINGS TRAIL MAPS

Front
                            http://www.orvpark.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/trail-map-front-102216-copy.jpg

Back

http://www.orvpark.com/wp-content/up...60114-copy.jpg

Interactive Map
                            https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/vi...179373856&z=14
                            Jeff

Comment

Please add 2 more JK's to the list as gusets. Dory (Fulton) and Dragoon (Junior) They are a couple with 2 JK's, both experienced but she is open so please place in Easy/Med. Thank you and will be at the KOA.

Comment

I just joined the club is it to late to sign up for this event?
                                Chris
                                2018 JLU Rubicon, RK 3.5 X Factor, 37in Toyo Open Country, KMC RG Race Beadlocks, EVO Tire Carrier.

Comment

Working...
                                X