This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bear View Post
    We used to have groups listed for trail levels each day (Easy, Medium, Hard, Xtreme) and CB channel, are we going to do that?
    We will do that the morning prior to runs like we have in previous years. Thanks.

I will also contact the park to get updated info and inquire about a group discount.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Obsession View Post

We will do that the morning prior to runs like we have in previous years. Thanks.

I will also contact the park to get updated info and inquire about a group discount.

Thanks.
      Ok.

Awesome, Thanks!
      Black 2000 TJ Sport, 4.0L, 5-Spd., RE LA 5.5", 36" IROK's, ARB's front & rear, and more..
      Amsoil Independent Dealer
      sigpic
      www.lubedealer.com/BDS_Lube

Comment

Who will be wanting to run the Jeep Badge of Honor trails during this event?

Which days do you plan on wheeling, Friday, Saturday, or both?

HS BoH Trails:
        Snake
        Rubicon Ridge
        Fun Run

More Info
        https://www.jeep.com/badge-of-honor.html

Jeff
        2013 JKU Rubicon w/Antirocks, Front Artec Truss & Gusseted, Full Rock Hard Skids, RK 3.5" Max Travel, 37" Nittos, Beadlocks, PS Front Stinger, 10K Winch, LoD Rock Sliders, LoD Shorty Rear w/Tire Carrier
        2018 White JLU Sahara, leather, 2" lift, 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Comment

Originally posted by Bearkat View Post

HS BoH Trails:
          Snake
          Rubicon Ridge
          Fun Run

More Info
          I'll run a couple, wheeling Fri and Sat.
          Black 2000 TJ Sport, 4.0L, 5-Spd., RE LA 5.5", 36" IROK's, ARB's front & rear, and more..
          sigpic

Comment

Doug and I will be there will both Jeeps. Celebrating Doug's big 50th!!!

Comment

Don't forget to post if you wouldn't mind leading a group one of the days or even both days.

Alice_in_jeepland
              Jen Barnett
              2011 Jeep Wrangler JKU
              LSJC Member, Trail Leader

Comment

Originally posted by Alice_in_jeepland View Post
                Don't forget to post if you wouldn't mind leading a group one of the days or even both days.
                Lisa and I will lead an EASY Group on Friday.

I can also take a Medium / Hard group on Saturday if needed.
                James NVRDUN Foster

83 CJ-7, 4.5 Rubicon Express Suspension, 35" BFG Krawlers, Rancho 9000's, 258 In-line six, T-18, Dana 20 Transfer Case w/Terra Low, 4:56 Gears, SunRay Ford 9 Inch Rear w/Detroit Locker, Dana 30 w/LockRight, Plates \"NVRDUN\" and A Proud Member of The Lone Star Jeep Club

Comment

We will be there, getting in late Thursday evening to wheel both days Friday and Saturday. Will want to do the badge trails

Comment

HS BoH Trails:
                    Snake
                    Rubicon Ridge
                    Fun Run

More Info
                    I'd like to run the badge of honor trails. I'll be there Friday and Saturday. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain65 View Post

I'd like to run the badge of honor trails. I'll be there Friday and Saturday. Thanks
                      Great!
                      Jeff
                      2013 JKU Rubicon w/Antirocks, Front Artec Truss & Gusseted, Full Rock Hard Skids, RK 3.5" Max Travel, 37" Nittos, Beadlocks, PS Front Stinger, 10K Winch, LoD Rock Sliders, LoD Shorty Rear w/Tire Carrier

Comment

Airborne2 coming

Comment

We will be in Hot Springs Saturday and Sunday and we'll be doing all 3 badge trails on Saturday! We'll stay in tune for details on times y'all will run them!

Comment

Originally posted by atownarmy View Post
                            We will be in Hot Springs Saturday and Sunday and we'll be doing all 3 badge trails on Saturday! We'll stay in tune for details on times y'all will run them!
                            We will begin lining up to run the trails starting at 8:30 AM on Saturday, air down, disconnect sway bars, etc then we will have a trail meeting and should be hitting the Badge trails around 9:15 AM.

Saturday
                            • 8:00 AM: Park Opens. Check in your vehicle at the office (if not done on Friday)
                            • 8:30 AM: Line up with your Trail Leader begin to air down, disconnect and get any other items in your vehicle ready to go!
                            • 9:00 AM: Drivers Meeting with Trail Leader
                            • 9:15 AM: Head out on the Trails
                            • 12:00 - 2:00 PM: Lunch is based on group and Trail Leader.
                            • 2:00 PM: Head back out for some more trail riding till d
                            Jeff

Comment

We will begin lining up to run the trails starting at 8:30 AM on Saturday, air down, disconnect sway bars, etc then we will have a trail meeting and should be hitting the Badge trails around 9:15 AM.

Saturday
                              • 8:00 AM: Park Opens. Check in your vehicle at the office (if not done on Friday)
                              • 8:30 AM: Line up with your Trail Leader begin to air down, disconnect and get any other items in your vehicle ready to go!
                              • 9:00 AM: Drivers Meeting with Trail Leader
                              • 9:15 AM: Head out on the Trails
                              • 12:00 - 2:00 PM: Lunch is based on group and Trail Leader.
                              • 2:00 PM: Head back out for some more trail riding till d
                              Bearkat I'm still available to Gun for yeah, if needed.

CREATURE
                              Branden Barnett
                              2015 JKU Unlimited Sport
                              ARB Air Lockers, 4.88 Yukon Gears, Teraflex D44 Front Axle, D44 Rear Axle, Baertrax Bombproof Diff Cover, Rampage Soft-top, 37" tires, Black Mountain Front/Rear Bumpers and Winch
                              LSJC Member, Trail Leader
                              IG: @creature_jku2015

Comment

Originally posted by Obsession View Post

..I will also contact the park to get updated info and inquire about a group discount.

Thanks.
                                Any update on discount prices?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X