Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill be there.and I would like to tail gun.
    Last edited by VaultBoy; 09-03-2019, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudd Diva View Post
      Jeff (Trex) and I will be there! We will have another jeep (Candy) with us and we'll do medium- hard.

DARLA...
      We will not be getting in until Friday morning. My PTK induction ceremony is that Thursday night so is there anyway we can get our group CB channel so we can catch up when we get in if it's after 9am? Thank you!
      But of course!! I can text it to you before we head out on the trail while I still have service.

Comment

Larry and Melanie Pacos CJ8LARRY
        81 Scrambler

2014 Grand Cherokee Diesel 4x4

2017 JK Hardrock 6 speed

Comment

***updated to here***

Comment

Bev and I will be attending.

Comment

Dave and Patty Recca are planning on attending, I did not see a way to add our name to the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerwagon View Post
                Dave and Patty Recca are planning on attending, I did not see a way to add our name to the list.
                This is how you do it.
                Jeff
                2013 JKU Rubicon w/Antirocks, Front Artec Truss & Gusseted, Full Rock Hard Skids, RK 3.5" Max Travel, 37" Nittos, Beadlocks, PS Front Stinger, 10K Winch, LoD Rock Sliders, LoD Shorty Rear w/Tire Carrier
                2018 White JLU Sahara, leather, 2" lift, 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Comment

Ichthus is going! Willing to Be a Gunner.

Comment

I will be there friday night and ride saturday

Comment

Not sure if I can make the run or not but I would like to buy a shirt. Looks like the buy link is only set up in members area and I don't have access to that.

Comment

Originally posted by nsjeep View Post
                        Not sure if I can make the run or not but I would like to buy a shirt. Looks like the buy link is only set up in members area and I don't have access to that.
                        Hi Nick.... That is because only paid LSJC members can purchase LSJC merchandise. Now would be a great time to join back up with LSJC. This would also give you the access you need to purchase your shirt.

James
                        James NVRDUN Foster

83 CJ-7, 4.5 Rubicon Express Suspension, 35" BFG Krawlers, Rancho 9000's, 258 In-line six, T-18, Dana 20 Transfer Case w/Terra Low, 4:56 Gears, SunRay Ford 9 Inch Rear w/Detroit Locker, Dana 30 w/LockRight, Plates \"NVRDUN\" and A Proud Member of The Lone Star Jeep Club

Comment

We're in, RV spot reserved. Arriving Thursday evening, leaving Sunday afternoon.
                          Black 2000 TJ Sport, 4.0L, 5-Spd., RE LA 5.5", 36" IROK's, ARB's front & rear, and more..
                          Amsoil Independent Dealer
                          sigpic
                          www.lubedealer.com/BDS_Lube

Comment

We are in. Don't know park well enough to be a leader so no to that but I could run gunner if needed. Done all of the Badge trails, so mostly easy trails just for fun.
                            we will be up there Friday evening, see you Saturday morning.
                            Gerry & Suzanne

Comment

I am a maybe for Saturday if my work plans do not change,
                              Mostly Stock - 2005 TJ Ford 1 tons with 5.13 gears, RCV axles and ARBs, Reid Racing knuckles, Atlas 5.0, Vanco Hydroboost, PSC steering and Hydro assist 4" teraflex long arm Metalcloak fenders

Comment

In for this. Friday and Saturday

Comment

Working...
                                X