Announcement

Collapse

UPCOMING OFFICIAL & Unofficial LSJC EVENTS 2019:

*5/9/19 - 5/12/19 - CRAWL Magazine Readers Ride (Wolf Caves, TX)

*5/16/19 - 5/18/19 - JJUSA Palo Duro 2019 (Palo Duro)

*5/18/19 - 12th Annual World Go Topless Day

*5/18/19 - 5/19/19 - Transamerican Auto Parts Truck & Jeep Fest (Dallas Market Hall)

*5/18/19 - 5/19/19 - Go Topless Weekend (Crystal Beach/Galveston - Member Driven Group)

*5/24/19 - 5/27/19 - Memorial Day Run (Katemcy Rocks)

*6/1/2019 - Trail Leader Bootcamp and Open Wheeling (Bridgeport)

See more
See less

Truck & Jeep Fest (Dallas Market Hall) - OFFICIAL Event

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truck & Jeep Fest (Dallas Market Hall) - OFFICIAL Event

Truck & Jeep Fest 2019

Dallas Market Center

2100 Stemmons Fwy
    Dallas, TX 75207

Free Admission

Saturday, May 18, 2019
    10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
    Sunday, May 19, 2019
    11 a.m. - 4 p.m.

What to Expect:
    • Free Food & Drinks
    • Show Only Promos
    • Massive Prize Giveaway
    • Custom Trucks and Jeeps
    • Manufacturer Reps on Hand
    • Product Demonstrations
    • Review Sales to Help Grow Business

The Dallas Market Hall is located off of I35E, the Stemmons Freeway. The Hall is 20 minutes North of Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport, in the heart of downtown Dallas. The Dallas Market Hall is located on the north side of I35E, at the intersection of Stemmons Freeway and Market Center Blvd. The Truck & Jeep Fest will take place in Market Hall. Visit the Dallas Market Hall website for directions, facility maps, parking information, and local accommodations.

Darla Ivie aka Obsession
    Cell: 940-765-3058
    2015 JKU Rubicon Unlimited - ‘Obsession’
    2001 TJ - 'Ol' Yeller'

LSJC Event Director, Trail Leader, June '18 JOTM, August '18 JOTM, January '19 JOTM, IG/FB: @jeepjunkie8

Is this the same event 4 Wheel Parts has sponsored in the past or is this a different event all together?

Comment

Same thing they’ve always had at Market Hall
      Rick Spigelmyer (214) 251-7092

?

BLING!!!!! Is My Favorite Color
      If it don't shine......... It ain't mine !!!!

Comment

I will be there Rick if you want to come see me!

Comment

Originally posted by stickerhead View Post
          I will be there Rick if you want to come see me!
          It always make me happy to see you stickerhead...........

Last edited by Hardtimes; 05-10-2019, 02:31 AM.

?

Comment

Lisa and I will be there both days...!

Don't tell her but I have more things to buy..!
            James NVRDUN Foster

83 CJ-7, 4.5 Rubicon Express Suspension, 35" BFG Krawlers, Rancho 9000's, 258 In-line six, T-18, Dana 20 Transfer Case w/Terra Low, 4:56 Gears, SunRay Ford 9 Inch Rear w/Detroit Locker, Dana 30 w/LockRight, Plates \"NVRDUN\" and A Proud Member of The Lone Star Jeep Club

Comment

I will be there on Saturday with the periodical son and his girlfriend
              Mostly Stock - 2005 TJ Ford 1 tons with 5.13 gears, RCV axles and ARBs, Reid Racing knuckles, Atlas 5.0, Vanco Hydroboost, PSC steering and Hydro assist 4" teraflex long arm Metalcloak fenders

Comment

Be sure to make plans to come out to 4Wheel Parts Truck & Jeep Fest this weekend May 18th & 19th.

Stop by the LSJC booth and say hello when your not spending money on Jeep parts.
                James NVRDUN Foster

83 CJ-7, 4.5 Rubicon Express Suspension, 35" BFG Krawlers, Rancho 9000's, 258 In-line six, T-18, Dana 20 Transfer Case w/Terra Low, 4:56 Gears, SunRay Ford 9 Inch Rear w/Detroit Locker, Dana 30 w/LockRight, Plates \"NVRDUN\" and A Proud Member of The Lone Star Jeep Club

Comment

So when you say free food...

Comment

I’ll be there Saturday. Free food, swag, Jeep Parts - it’s a no brainer.

Comment

Originally posted by SendIt View Post
                      I’ll be there Saturday. Free food, swag, Jeep Parts - it’s a no brainer.

Comment

If you are a member of LSJC and would like to just come hang out at the booth and visit with folks looking for a Jeep club PLEASE DO.

Most of the time folks just want to ask some questions about the club and why you like being a member.

Don't worry if they ask you something about the business side of the club.

BOD members will be there both days all day to help answer those types of questions.

So when your not spending money on your Jeep come on over and hang out.
                        James NVRDUN Foster

Comment

Originally posted by NVRDUN View Post
                          Don't worry if they ask you something about the business side of the club. BOD members will be there both days all day to help answer those types of questions.

?

Comment

Lone Star Jeep Club is all set up at 4Wheel Parts Truck & Jeep Fest this weekend May 18th & 19th.
                            Special Thanks to LSJC member David Mills for bring his Jeep to display in the LSJC booth.

Be sure to look for the LSJC booth this weekend and stop in for a visit.

If you have been looking for a great family friendly Jeep club that gets out on the trails and
                            wheels you have found it. If you not a paid member come on by and get signed up at the LSJC booth.

If you are already a paid LSJC member come on by and say hello.
                            Feel free to stay for a while and visit with folks who are looking for a great Jeep club to join.

See Everybody There..!

Last edited by NVRDUN; 05-17-2019, 03:26 PM.
                            James NVRDUN Foster

Comment

Thank You to all who came out to 4Wheel Parts Truck and Jeep Fest this weekend and stopped by the Lone Star Jeep Club booth for a visit.

We got to meet and visit with many wonderful folks over the past two days. We also talked with several past LSJC members who dropped by and rejoined our LSJC family.

We would like to express our thanks to all the LSJC members who came by and hung around to visit with potential new members about why they like being a part of the Lone Star Jeep Club.

Special Thanks to David and Kerry Mills for displaying their JKU in the LSJC booth. It was a very valuable asset to the LSJC booth and it helped explain a lot of what LSJC is all about. That daily driver that you can go out on the weekend to wheel with and still drive to work on Monday.

This was a record weekend for LSJC for total number of people who are now a part of the LSJC family.

Here are the numbers. 34 New LSJC Members, 4 Expired Renewals and 4 Renewals.

That’s a Grand Total of 42 and that’s is OUTSTANDING…!

We are so excited that so many people are choosing LSJC as their Jeep club family.

Welcome everyone to, or in some cases back to the Lone Star Jeep Club.

Last, but not least, the Board of Directors would like to congratulate one of our newest LSJC members, Stacy Inscore. Stacy joined LSJC at the show and her ticket was drawn at the close of the show on Sunday for the two ARB Camp Chairs.

Congratulations Stacy..!

James NVRDUN Foster

Comment

Working...
                              X