Announcement

Collapse

UPCOMING OFFICIAL & Unofficial LSJC EVENTS 2019:

*7/25/19-7/28/19 - Milky Way Run (Big Bend National Park) - OFFICIAL LSJC RUN

*7/27/19-8/3/19 ALL-4-FUN Event - (Buena Vista, CO)

*8/3/19 - LSJC Summer Party (Member's Only) - (Rowlett)

See more
See less

LSJC Trail Leader Bootcamp (Bridgeport)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take me off of the class list. We will be there, but will be taking two friends and their trucks on easy and maybe moderate trails. This is their first time wheeling, so not sure what we will be doing.... But, will still be having fun out there. Hope to see yawl out there before we split up.

Comment

Sign me up for the TLB
      Slightly Modified Black 2013 JKUR

Comment

Originally posted by Tim3555 View Post
        Put me down for wheeling only and my son may bring his Jeep if that’s OK? His name is Cameron.
        That is absolutely ok for Cameron to attend as well. See yall there!!

Darla Ivie aka Obsession
        Cell: 940-765-3058
        2015 JKU Rubicon Unlimited - ‘Obsession’
        2001 TJ - 'Ol' Yeller'

LSJC Event Director, Trail Leader, June '18 JOTM, August '18 JOTM, January '19 JOTM, IG/FB: @jeepjunkie8

Comment

***updated to here***

Darla Ivie aka Obsession
          Cell: 940-765-3058
          2015 JKU Rubicon Unlimited - ‘Obsession’
          2001 TJ - 'Ol' Yeller'

LSJC Event Director, Trail Leader, June '18 JOTM, August '18 JOTM, January '19 JOTM, IG/FB: @jeepjunkie8

Comment

Looks like I'm out. I have to setup a new phone system at work on Saturday. This work thing keeps getting in my way!
            Jeff
            2013 JKU Rubicon w/Antirocks, Front Artec Truss & Gusseted, Full Rock Hard Skids, RK 3.5" Max Travel, 37" Nittos, Beadlocks, PS Front Stinger, 10K Winch, LoD Rock Sliders, LoD Shorty Rear w/Tire Carrier
            2018 White JLU Sahara, leather, 2" lift, 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Comment

Originally posted by hondo View Post

Upgrading to to Aluminum Links and rod ends from steel links and johnny Joints and flipping the rear brakes to above the axle instead of below the axle. The braking system is broke as I can barely stop it so that is getting fixed.
              Their not “real” Currie brand Johnny Joints, it’s Teraflex brand. Mine are still in good shape and it’s not like I baby them.
              2000 TJ, 4.0, NV4500, Atlas 4.3, 06 Super Duty Diffs, D60/Sterling, ARBs, 5.38, 40” stickies, Weld on beadlocks, PSC full hydro steering, Vanco hydroboost, 16” King coilovers & King bumps, a radio that makes noise & a working Winch.

Comment

We will be at the park on Saturday. OK if we tag along with the wheeling-only group?

Comment

I'm going to need to get an OHV decal for Sat., will anybody that coming have one that I can purchase?

Comment

Well, family stuff comes first, could you take me and Cameron off the list, please? We will have to shoot for next time.
                    2005 LJ Rubi - 33's w/ 3.5 RK SL

Comment

Youre not that sweet.

Originally posted by dboat View Post

yep, when you are made of brown sugar, that's what happens..

IH8MUD

Comment

I’m out.

Gonna be soup out there.

IH8MUD.

Comment

Friends will be a no show due to weather. So will be attending class if this is still a go. Loading jeep this afternoon.

Comment

too much rain, am out.. and we really wanted to go to do some more wheeling with the SS looking to be finally sorted out

Comment

I’m out too due to mud.
                              2000 TJ, 4.0, NV4500, Atlas 4.3, 06 Super Duty Diffs, D60/Sterling, ARBs, 5.38, 40” stickies, Weld on beadlocks, PSC full hydro steering, Vanco hydroboost, 16” King coilovers & King bumps, a radio that makes noise & a working Winch.

Comment

I'm tentative at best....no fan of the mud and Heather read something about a warning that a river might crest it's banks. That place is gonna be naaaaaaaaasty!

Comment

Working...
                                X