Announcement

Collapse

UPCOMING OFFICIAL & Unofficial LSJC EVENTS 2019:

*9/20/19 - 9/21/19 - Big Paw Crawl - (Katemcy Rocks - Mason)

*10/13/19 -State Fair Classic Corral - PAID MEMBERS ONLY - **SUNDAY** (Fair Park-Dallas)

*10/25/19 - 10/27/19 - Crawl-O-Ween - (Disney)

*11/8/19 - 11/10/19 - Veteran's Day Run - (Hot Springs)

*11/29/19 - Turkey Trot Run - (Bridgeport)

See more
See less

Jeeps Needed for Non Jeep Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeeps Needed for Non Jeep Event

Friend of mine reached out to me, he is a former Jeep owner and LSJC member and needs our help. Here's what he wrote to me...

"I need some help with an event and though about inviting a Jeep club could be a fun solution. We are holding an endurance mountain bike race at Erwin park in McKinney on Saturday August 17 starting at 4pm. It’s a 6 hour race so the last couple laps will be in the dark and we need some lighting solutions for the timing and finish line area, open fields for parking and stuff like that. Was thinking jeeps and light bars might be a cool idea for a meetup/hangout. Plus we will be serving bbq I believe and the whole thing is a local cancer fundraiser which helps local families. Thoughts?

Let me know if you're interested and let's see if we can get a group together to help out. Thanks!

Comment

Just came across this post. I do not have additional lights or lite bars, but the LED lights are pretty bright.

Comment

Working...
      X