Blue JKU @ NTT Plano Pkwy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue JKU @ NTT Plano Pkwy

East garage, 1st floor. Third LSJC member (including myself) at NTT. Who are ya?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long have you worked there? I worked for Perot then Dell for 15 years before leaving 3 years ago... Tenet Account

Comment

2.5 years with NTT now. I'm doing the systems integration for the acquisition, have now become deeply familiar with the Tenet account and TBS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hated that location...I'm glad we moved to new building...

Comment

And it keeps getting worse... the new owners changed the smoking policy and opened up some of the courtyards to smokers, so the hallways near them smell like smoke all the time, and the only "artwork" on the walls are posters talking about how GOSHDARN GREAT the acquisition is. Otherwise it's a study in corporate dreariness. I can feel my soul slipping further into darkness every time I walk in.

Ok, maybe that was a bit dramatic, but I liked it a lot better when all of your boss's swag was still on the walls!

Comment

I really dug the museum quality it had when I was there. Made it a cool place.

Comment

The building where I work has an art museum upstairs and the outside is a sculpture garden. I rarely go to the office, but the art makes it a much nicer time when I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Mogwai View Post
                And it keeps getting worse... the new owners changed the smoking policy and opened up some of the courtyards to smokers, so the hallways near them smell like smoke all the time, and the only "artwork" on the walls are posters talking about how GOSHDARN GREAT the acquisition is. Otherwise it's a study in corporate dreariness. I can feel my soul slipping further into darkness every time I walk in.

Ok, maybe that was a bit dramatic, but I liked it a lot better when all of your boss's swag was still on the walls!
                I've not been to our new building yet because I don't really fit in with the business crowd but I understand its very nice. A lot of Mr. Perot's stuff/artwork all over the place.

Comment

Working...
                X