3 Black Jeeps in Anna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Black Jeeps in Anna

Passenger in the wife's car, I saw you guys make your way from Fossil Creek to Love's. 2 TJ's and 1 JK, JK had an LSCJ sticker. I'm guessing a Clayton trip?

yea it was our annual Clayton trip. 3 out of the 4 of us are members. We had a great trip, no one broke anything this year lol

AL

Comment

Why was one guy trailering a street bike?

Comment

it is a dual purpose bike for light trails and streets, actually has a knobby on the rear of the bike.

Al

Comment

Oh cool, I only saw it in passing.

Comment

These guys?

oh wait..that was last year! This was us this year. Mine grew up (still had dealer tags on it last years trip!), Josh decided to get a Jeep rather than try and fit his Hummer-wide Raptor between the trees, Al's got Neon Greener and more spidery, and Darren got gears and a stuck up nose errr snorkel....

Comment

Hah, nice one Bob. I was curious to see if we were all accidentally in the same positions this year as last and I can see that we weren't (with the exception of yours being in the most photogenic spot, coincidence, i think not). Lol. And the hummer-wide Raptor was still good for trailer towing the Jeep out there (just wish i would have known to lower the Jeep top as it's buffeting in the wind caused for a bumpy ride until it got to speed to fill the sails, so to speak).

Comment

I'm pretty sure it was the Rubicon JK that was behind us waiting to pull in to Love's. The wife asked if she should pull over so I could talk to you guys, but I didn't want to bug you.

Comment

I was wondering when some pics would pop up. Nice!

Comment

a few more

Comment

Working...
                    X