***** ZOMBIES needed *****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***** ZOMBIES needed *****

So, many of you know that Tom (TEHIV), Mike Gronholz and I are in a zombie short film with our Jeeps.
    We need more zombies. There are 2 more nights of shooting to come and we need extras of all ages and sizes. The next filming night will be Tuesday, Dec. 17th.

Email the zombie coordinator - [email protected] for more info; dates, locations and arrival times (zombie arrival is different from ours as your first stop will be makeup).

https://www.facebook.com/origintheshortfilm

(The dates are old but just email them for upcoming call times)

"EXTRAS NEEDED. If you always wanted to be a zombie, here is your chance. You will need to bring clothes you don't mind getting blood on, and possibly never able to wear again. If you do your own makeup, feel free. If not, make up artists will be available to make you nice and bloody."

Bring friends and family, kids, everyone. We need a horde of zombies to mow down.

Here is my wife, Mandy, from last night. And the crew we're on.

Here are some more zombies from the film:

And a bunch more photos from the filming. http://on.fb.me/18Gr7Fu

LSJC Trail Leader - LSJC Moderator
    2013 JKU Rubicon w/Antirocks, Front Artec Truss & Gusseted, Full Rock Hard Skids, RK 3.5" Max Travel, 37" Nittos, Beadlocks, PS Front Stinger, 10K Winch, LoD Rock Sliders, LoD Shorty Rear w/Tire Carrier
    2018 White JLU Sahara, leather, 2" lift, 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Cool I'm down.

Comment

I might be down for that! Would love for my kid to see me made up as a zombie. He's a bit freaked out by them after watching WWZ.

Comment

Cool guys. Just email the zombie coordinator - [email protected] for more info. I know they were wanting something like 40-80 zombies total for the big scene.

2013 JKU Rubicon w/Antirocks, Front Artec Truss & Gusseted, Full Rock Hard Skids, RK 3.5" Max Travel, 37" Nittos, Beadlocks, PS Front Stinger, 10K Winch, LoD Rock Sliders, LoD Shorty Rear w/Tire Carrier

Comment

Emailed. My wife said she and my son might be interested, too.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Anyone else interested? We need to build the hoard of zombies.

Comment

Here is an update from the casting coordinator:

"ZOMBIES NEEDED TUESDAY and FRIDAY!
                Come and help us make movie magic. We will be shooting in Grand Prairie TX, if you are interested in being a zombie, please email our coordinator at [email protected]. Let us know what day you are available and will will email you location date and time."

Comment

I put this on my Facebook page for y'all.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Comment

Great, thanks!

Comment

Yeah me too got that email earlier. I'll be there.

Comment

They will also be needing 60 zombie extras for Friday's filming. Just use the same contact information to signup.

Comment

We wrapped up last night around 12:30. Here's a few shots of some fellow jeepers, Skip Hill & Andrew Long, all zombiefied!

...and my death scene...

There's still time to be a zombie for Friday's shoot, just contact the coordinator at [email protected].

Comment

Here's the official status update to keep everyone in the loop.

From Ghede Origins:
                            Another shoot in the can! THANKS for all your help, we appreciate it more than you know.

We are postponing friday's shoot on 12/20 to the following friday 12/27. If you were interested in coming one last time or haven't had a chance to make it, here is your chance. We will plan a 3pm call time for 12/27.

ZOMBIES will RULE that day, We will be killing all the contractors, going after the family. Email [email protected] to get call time instructions and let us know you'll be there.

Comment

That was a lot of fun. Looking forward to some more screen time...and brains.

Comment

Working...
                              X