#2 volume 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #2 volume 2.0

it's official my F250 is down the road motors, and my new dodge is taged titled and inspected, it's getting a super detail now.

I hope to ge tthe type of mileage that yall report here on the board, so far the computer says 15.9mpg on the highway, but i have yet to fill it out and caculate it manually, i'll top it off tonight and post up in 6 or 7 days when it's empty again. I'm happy with it, the interior sucks compared to my Ford, but it's easier to drive around being shorter, and it's quieter and seems to run much better when cold, which is nice..

Cool! Looks nice.

At least someone around here can get their plates in a timely manner

Comment

Cool!

Comment

my buddy has the same truck and its super nice, he said he gets anywhere from 15-18 mpg. Not bad

Comment

De-badge it, especially the McDavid Logo!!!

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by 4WHEELPARTSPLANO View Post
            De-badge it, especially the McDavid Logo!!!

Brian
            x2 on the de-badging. Unlike the Fords everything on the Dodges is held on by double sided tape. There are no holes under there.

Comment

i was thinking of taking the lone star badge and for sure the mcdavid badge, i kinda like the others

Comment

Nice...you will love that cummins engine. Is that one brand new or pre owned?

Comment

2006 with 84k miles

Comment

bully dog programmer should add almost 10mpg if you can keep your foot out of it.

Comment

wow, really?!?

Comment

everyone calls bullshit but my dads truck has 315 bfgs and a bully dog power pup otherwise all stock. he was getting 15 mpg or so with the 35s. he added the bully dog and still gets atleast 25 mpg. he drives all day every day and has compaired speedo to gps. just for real world comparison he would drive to the deerlease and get gas to and from. same deerlease but now gets gas on the way and then doesn't need gas till tuesday or so.

Comment

Originally posted by JVilla112 View Post
                          the interior sucks compared to my Ford,
                          Whats so offputting about it?

Comment

Originally posted by panama red View Post
                            everyone calls bullpoo but my dads truck has 315 bfgs and a bully dog power pup otherwise all stock. he was getting 15 mpg or so with the 35s. he added the bully dog and still gets atleast 25 mpg. he drives all day every day and has compaired speedo to gps. just for real world comparison he would drive to the deerlease and get gas to and from. same deerlease but now gets gas on the way and then doesn't need gas till tuesday or so.
                            Are these manually calculated figures? The Lie-o-meter is know to be thrown way off by add on programmers.

I would believe +3 to 5, 10 sounds a bit optomistic!
                            Black 2000 TJ Sport, 4.0L, 5-Spd., RE LA 5.5", 36" IROK's, ARB's front & rear, and more..
                            Amsoil Independent Dealer
                            sigpic
                            www.lubedealer.com/BDS_Lube

Comment

It is a nice looking truck Jason even though its just a 3/4 ton
                              Black 2000 TJ Sport, 4.0L, 5-Spd., RE LA 5.5", 36" IROK's, ARB's front & rear, and more..
                              Amsoil Independent Dealer
                              sigpic
                              www.lubedealer.com/BDS_Lube

Comment

Working...
                              X