Tribute to Rob “RAWRR” Anderson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tribute to Rob “RAWRR” Anderson

Whenever we lose a member of the LSJC family it is a very sad day.

But with the passing of Rob “RAWRR” Anderson it has been especially hard. Rob was a friend to everyone he met and a devoted Jeep brother.

Here are just a few pictures I pulled up of Rob hanging out with friends and wheeling on the trail.

"Thank you brother for the good times and we will see you again"

James NVRDUN Foster

83 CJ-7, 4.5 Rubicon Express Suspension, 35" BFG Krawlers, Rancho 9000's, 258 In-line six, T-18, Dana 20 Transfer Case w/Terra Low, 4:56 Gears, SunRay Ford 9 Inch Rear w/Detroit Locker, Dana 30 w/LockRight, Plates \"NVRDUN\" and A Proud Member of The Lone Star Jeep Club

Thank you for Sharing James.
    Mostly Stock - 2005 TJ Ford 1 tons with 5.13 gears, RCV axles and ARBs, Reid Racing knuckles, Atlas 5.0, Vanco Hydroboost, PSC steering and Hydro assist 4" teraflex long arm Metalcloak fenders

Comment

Thanks James

Comment

Rob was always super nice when I first was running around like an idiot with a new jeep. RIP

Comment

Here are a couple I came across.

Thankful for all the great times and memories we had.

81 Scrambler

2014 Grand Cherokee Diesel 4x4

2017 JK Hardrock 6 speed

Comment

This is the kind of person Rob was:

After breaking my Jeep at the 2019 Veteran's Day run in Hot Springs and unable to drive it home, Rob offered up his trailer to haul us home. We unloaded his Jeep and loaded mine up on his trailer. And he let us drive his Jeep back to Dallas.

Jeff Brint
            LSJC Trail Leader - LSJC Moderator
            2013 JKU Rubicon w/Antirocks, Front Artec Truss & Gusseted, Full Rock Hard Skids, RK 3.5" Max Travel, 37" Nittos, Beadlocks, PS Front Stinger, 10K Winch, LoD Rock Sliders, LoD Shorty Rear w/Tire Carrier
            2018 White JLU Sahara, leather, 2" lift, 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Comment

Some great pictures. Rob was a tremendous champion for the club. One of the good guys for sure.
              Black 2000 TJ Sport, 4.0L, 5-Spd., RE LA 5.5", 36" IROK's, ARB's front & rear, and more..
              Amsoil Independent Dealer
              sigpic
              www.lubedealer.com/BDS_Lube

Comment

When I first moved to Dallas and bought my Jeep, I quickly joined a club I felt home with. Rob was one of my first trail leaders and he provided help, spotting, guidance, advice and great commraderie no matter your background, political affilates, color, age etc...I knew right off the bat I made a good choice joining LSJC. It has definitely been a pivotal decision as I grew as a Jeeper and as a human being. Rob will be missed. And sincere condolences to his family and close friends.

I don't do goodbyes...so I'll see you in the future brethern.

Paul Pita
                aka Stella
                LSJC Events Director 21'

Comment

My sincere condolences to Robs friends and family. GOD speed!

Comment

When I first joined LSJC I had a KL cherokee so, keeping up with wranglers was out of the question. My first couple of events Rob was kind enough to let me and my wife ride with him the whole day. He provided great instruction and guidance while I learned alot. I only knew him a short time but, still feel deeply saddened by this loss. Well wishes to him and those close to him.
                    2019 'Mojito' JLR(bone stock)
                    2015 Cherokee KL(traded in)

Comment

I haven’t been here in a long time. But, Rob was a good man and friend. Jen and I remember the good times and laughs we had. RIP Rob.

Comment

Working...
                      X