X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granny Jeep
    replied
    Our links to membership payments are out of order and have been removed. Please be patient with us. You may direct all questions to our Membership Director at [email protected] or to the Treasurer at [email protected].

Leave a comment:

• Granny Jeep
    replied
    Biscuit

Great go-around! Thank you for doing so. I'll consult with the webmaster to see what we can do about it.

Leave a comment:

• Biscuit
    replied
    I just bought a new membership since it wasn't working for renewal.

Leave a comment:

• Biscuit
    replied
    I tried to renew but paypal says there is a problem.

Leave a comment:

• JSBean18
    replied
    I just signed up through PayPal however I didn't log prior. I paid under Josh Becker.

Leave a comment:

• Granny Jeep
    replied
    Dirt Toy
    Thank you for informing us and determining a work-around of the problem. Since it's a recurring issue, I've created a new PayPal button to replace the old one.

Your payment has been received. Please let us know if there are any further issues.

Leave a comment:

• Dirt Toy
    replied
    it would not let do renewal thru paypal.

so use new membership

Leave a comment:

• Bearkat
    replied
    Originally posted by Bushwacker View Post
    Bearkat Figured out what the problem was. Jen was checking the links in the store, not the above links, at least I think so. I changed the links above and they work for me now. stickerhead Hayden
    Renewal link still does not work for me.

Leave a comment:

• Bushwacker
    replied
    Bearkat Figured out what the problem was. Jen was checking the links in the store, not the above links, at least I think so. I changed the links above and they work for me now. stickerhead Hayden

Leave a comment:

• Alice_in_jeepland
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearkat View Post

I tried it across all major browsers and on desktop and mobile devices. All give me the same error message that Joe posted.

Jen, did you try it while you are not logged into the PayPal account? It seems like a permissions issue to me.
    I wasn't logged into PayPal and I was able to do it from my phone. I don't know what's up. PayPal auto generates the code from basic input. May have to let Joe on PayPal to see if he can figure out the problem. I've redone the the button from scratch multiple times.

Leave a comment:

• Bearkat
    replied
    Originally posted by stickerhead View Post
    Wonder if it is the browser?
    Originally posted by Bearkat View Post

I am getting the same error message. I tried across multiple browsers and on a mobile device as well as desktop.
    I tried it across all major browsers and on desktop and mobile devices. All give me the same error message that Joe posted.

Jen, did you try it while you are not logged into the PayPal account? It seems like a permissions issue to me.

Leave a comment:

• stickerhead
    replied
    Wonder if it is the browser?

Leave a comment:

• Bearkat
    replied
    Originally posted by Bushwacker View Post

Strange, I am getting this error.

Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 8.38.41 AM.png
    I am getting the same error message. I tried across multiple browsers and on a mobile device as well as desktop.

Leave a comment:

• Alice_in_jeepland
    replied
    Store.jpg No problems here. Michelle needs to renew her membership, I'll have her go through the forum and see if it works for her.

Leave a comment:

• Bushwacker
    replied
    Originally posted by Alice_in_jeepland View Post

It works for me
    Strange, I am getting this error.

Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 8.38.41 AM.png

Leave a comment:

Working...
X