Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Eskimo Falls Run (Hidden Falls) - 2/2/19 -OFFICIAL LSJC Event

Sign up is open for LSJC's 1st offical wheeling event of 2019, the Eskimo Run, at the beautiful Hidden Falls Adventure Park on February 2nd, 2019. You will not want to miss this one. Sign up today!!!
2 of 2 < >

LSJC Announcements:

*Happy 2019 LSJC!! It's time to start planning your 2019 wheeling trips. Please see the 2019 LSJC Event Calendar that is now posted and start submitting your requests for time off so that you can join us. Hope to see you out on the trails soon. HAPPY WHEELING!!*
See more
See less

Places to go trail riding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Places to go trail riding

New to Jeeps. Looking for some good places to take my jeep trail riding and backcountry camping. Looks like Big Bend is a definite....any other places....I dont mind driving!! maybe at first I would like to stay in the 3-4 hour drive range from Ft Worth. Not looking to rock crawl just some interesting trails.

Hot Springs is awesome.
    Crossbar Ranch is coming along nicely.
    BMRA is good too.

Comment

Originally posted by Tailpilot View Post
      New to Jeeps. Looking for some good places to take my jeep trail riding and backcountry camping. Looks like Big Bend is a definite....any other places....I dont mind driving!! maybe at first I would like to stay in the 3-4 hour drive range from Ft Worth. Not looking to rock crawl just some interesting trails.
      Check out the 2019 Event Schedule that just posted to the forum yesterday. We have several great wheeling events planned this year to several great parks, including Big Bend, Barnwell (BMRA), Hidden Falls, Redneck Heaven, Bridgeport, and Katemcy, etc. We also occasionally due spontaneous "unofficial runs" that get posted a few day to a week out to parks from members, BOD, etc. If you want to organize a spontaneous trip, don't hesitate to post on the forum that you would like to go to "wherever" and see who wants to join you. I hope to see you out on the trails real soon. Our first official event is Feb. 2nd at Hidden Falls. That is a really fun park. We would love to have you come out and join us. Sign up threads will be posted real soon. Thanks.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any additional questions. Thanks.
      Darla Ivie aka Obsession
      Cell: 940-765-3058
      2015 JKU Rubicon Unlimited - ‘Obsession’
      2001 TJ - 'Ol' Yeller'

LSJC Event Director, Trail Leader, June '18 JOTM, August '18 JOTM, January '19 JOTM, IG/FB: @jeepjunkie8

Comment

Awesome!!!!! Looking forward to meeting everyone. I am headed to Colorado on the 17th. My son just bout a Jeep so I’m headed out in mime to meet up and do so snow wheeling. I’ll check out the event schedule and see when I can go. It can be hard for me to get weekends off unfortunately. But it does happen!!

Comment

Working...
        X