Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member from Wylie,tx

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New member from Wylie,tx

    Hey yall, just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself to the forum! My name is Aaron, im from Wylie, TX. I grew up around jeeps and finally got around to getting my first one. I own a 2011 jeep wrangler sport 2dr. Right now im livin the stock life but hopefully soon I can start making this jeep one of a kind. I work a lot so I probably wont be able to make it out for to many meetings and rides, but I do plan on making it to as many as I can. I would love any ideas about some must have things for any jeep, as well as any good off road areas east of dallas. Im gonna keep this short just wanted to say hi to everyone, Feel free to message me with any un-official meetups out this way!

  • #2
    Welcome
    2000 TJ, 4.0, NV4500, Atlas 4.3, 06 Super Duty Diffs, D60/Sterling, ARBs, 5.38, 40” stickies, Weld on beadlocks, PSC full hydro steering, Vanco hydroboost, 16” King coilovers & King bumps, a radio that makes noise & a working Winch.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Acolli11 View Post
      Hey yall, just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself to the forum! My name is Aaron, im from Wylie, TX. I grew up around jeeps and finally got around to getting my first one. I own a 2011 jeep wrangler sport 2dr. Right now im livin the stock life but hopefully soon I can start making this jeep one of a kind. I work a lot so I probably wont be able to make it out for to many meetings and rides, but I do plan on making it to as many as I can. I would love any ideas about some must have things for any jeep, as well as any good off road areas east of dallas. Im gonna keep this short just wanted to say hi to everyone, Feel free to message me with any un-official meetups out this way!
      :welcome I live around the Firewheel area myself so if you see my little blue JK say hi!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Tall Steve View Post
        :welcome I live around the Firewheel area myself so if you see my little blue JK say hi!
        I'll be sure to say hi if I see ya around, I'm out and about all the time so I'm sure I will,

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Tall Steve View Post
          :welcome I live around the Firewheel area myself so if you see my little blue JK say hi!
          I'll be sure to take a minute and say hi if I see ya around!

          Comment


          • #6
            Welcome!

            Comment


            • #7
              Welcome. Try to make some gtg's and get some ideas for future mods and get to know some of us.


              Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • #8
                Welcome aboard.
                Best way to figure out what you want/need is to get out on the trail!
                You'll be surprised what a stock rig can do.
                See Ya on the trail.

                Comment


                • #9
                  :welcome
                  Jeff
                  2013 JKU Rubicon w/Antirocks, Front Artec Truss & Gusseted, Full Rock Hard Skids, RK 3.5" Max Travel, 37" Nittos, Beadlocks, PS Front Stinger, 10K Winch, LoD Rock Sliders, LoD Shorty Rear w/Tire Carrier
                  2018 White JLU Sahara, leather, 2" lift, 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Thanks y'all i guess the first thing I am wondering is if I have to purchase one of the memberships at the 'members store' before I can go to any of the official meets.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Acolli11 View Post
                      Thanks y'all i guess the first thing I am wondering is if I have to purchase one of the memberships at the 'members store' before I can go to any of the official meets.
                      No you do not have to be a member to go wheeling with us. Everyone is welcome. Come out the New Guys / off roading 101 class on Sept 26th.
                      Mostly Stock - 2005 TJ Ford 1 tons with 5.13 gears, RCV axles and ARBs, Reid Racing knuckles, Atlas 5.0, Vanco Hydroboost, PSC steering and Hydro assist 4" teraflex long arm Metalcloak fenders

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hello and Welcome

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by hondo View Post
                          No you do not have to be a member to go wheeling with us. Everyone is welcome. Come out the New Guys / off roading 101 class on Sept 26th.
                          Ill definitely try to get out there on the 26th sounds like fun!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by hondo View Post
                            No you do not have to be a member to go wheeling with us. Everyone is welcome. Come out the New Guys / off roading 101 class on Sept 26th.
                            Ill definitely try to get out there on the 26th sounds like fun! Being stock won't stop me!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Welcome!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X