Newb 2012 JK owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newb 2012 JK owner

Hi all, I just bought my first ever jeep over the weekend and loving it so far. Id been wanting 1 for quite some time now and finally put my 07 Colorado to rest on trade. A few weeks ago me and a buddy went to a trail just behind my place and i had a blast, I knew it was time for me to invest. I know the build will be a slow process due to the fact that this is my first as well as being on a limited budget, but all the same I'm excited to learn.

I truly am new to the scene and am eager to learn as much as possible. Given that my rig is totally stock (plus some extra fog lights) and my inexperience, I would love to meet some people willing to go out and "show me the ropes" so to say. In the one experience I did have, me and my buddy got stuck for about 2 hours in his 4x4 Tahoe only to have a very friendly Jeeper come around to pull us out. But even in the time we where stuck trying to figure out how to free our self's it was still one of the best times I'v had in a long time. Still it makes me nervous going out on my own with little to no experience.

All in all I cant wait to see what adventures I will have with my new toy as well as the people I will meet. So if your game I'm near Ft. Worth and hope somebody would like to go out to show this greenhorn how to off-road safely.

Welcome!
    2000 TJ, 4.0, NV4500, Atlas 4.3, 06 Super Duty Diffs, D60/Sterling, ARBs, 5.38, 40” stickies, Weld on beadlocks, PSC full hydro steering, Vanco hydroboost, 16” King coilovers & King bumps, a radio that makes noise & a working Winch.

Comment

Welcome and hope to see you soon!

Comment

:welcome

Comment

Welcome, see you on the trails.

Comment

Howdy.

Comment

Welcome!

Sent from a State of Confusion using Tapatalk

Comment

welcome, join us this Saturday (25th) in Bridgeport with the Christian crawlers 4x4 club , Sign up post is under "cruise ins"

Comment

Hi
                  Joe

01 TJ 4.0 5 Spd.

Comment

Welcome. There's a wheeling 101 class coming up, check the events section. But you may find a different definition of wheeling then it appears you're expecting.

Comment

:welcome
                      Jeff
                      2013 JKU Rubicon w/Antirocks, Front Artec Truss & Gusseted, Full Rock Hard Skids, RK 3.5" Max Travel, 37" Nittos, Beadlocks, PS Front Stinger, 10K Winch, LoD Rock Sliders, LoD Shorty Rear w/Tire Carrier
                      2018 White JLU Sahara, leather, 2" lift, 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Comment

Welcome aboard.
                        As others have said, check the cruise in and jeep runs sections of the forum, then come on out and meet some folks!

Comment

Thanks Gator Bait, I hadn't seen this event yet and am hoping to attend now assuming I can talk my fiance either into going or at least to watch our son so I can go, but don't know if she already has that date filled for us. I swear Planning this wedding is going to be the death of me. Yet another reason my build will be slow... lol

Comment

Welcome!
                            2000 TJ Sahara, 4" Superlift 1" Body, OX Locked, 3 speed slush box w/ 4.11's, 33" Swampers, CAI, Flowmaster

1999 XJ Limited, 3" lift, 31" Goodyear Wranglers

Comment

Welcome partner!

Comment

Working...
                              X