Newbie with a Rubi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie with a Rubi

Hey there! Found out about you guys from a couple of rides I did with some folks from the WranglerForum. Glad to be here and hope to join you on some future rides.

2013 Deep Cherry Red JKUR, 2" Rancho Sport Lift with 9000xl's, Warn Elite Front Bumper with Engo 10K winch - pretty much stock after that.

Rhett

Welcome. It looks like you are on this side of town. Check out the cruise in section. There are a couple in the area over the next couple of weeks. There is one tomorrow evening at Fuzzy's in McKinney starting at 6:30. On at tierney's in Lewisville on Thursday night, and one at the Brick House in Plano on the 27th. These are great places to meet fellow Jeepers.

Comment

Interesting - I'm going to try and make it there. I'll have my two young boys with me (6 and 5) - are these child friendly? They love to look at all the other Jeeps and things people do to them to make them unique. They say it is like big people legos, lol.

Comment

:welcome

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome.
            2000 TJ, 4.0, NV4500, Atlas 4.3, 06 Super Duty Diffs, D60/Sterling, ARBs, 5.38, 40” stickies, Weld on beadlocks, PSC full hydro steering, Vanco hydroboost, 16” King coilovers & King bumps, a radio that makes noise & a working Winch.

Comment

Originally posted by RhettS View Post
              are these child friendly?

Yes, they are. This club is extremely family friendly and encourge the spouse and children to tag along!
              aka Pam

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha

Comment

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Rhett! Glad to see you made it. :welcome
                        :woohoo:2014 JKR 3.5" Rubicon Express suspension lift, 35x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers, 18" Fuel Boosts:woohoo:
                        ***Retired***2004 Sahara (Zombie Hunter) on 4" Pro Comp Suspension rollin 33" KM2 with 4.88's

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome!
                            Rusty Kennedy 2015 rubicon, shrockworks mid front bumper, shrockworks back bumper, warn 9.5ti winch, 3" Teraflex lift, 35" KM 2's. Poison Spyder fenders and crusher panels

Comment

Originally posted by slowpoke View Post
                              Rhett! Glad to see you made it. :welcome
                              Ha ha- took a couple of weeks, but better late than never. You going to the cruise in tomorrow in McKinney with the new JKR? Drew was asking about ZH2.

Comment

Working...
                              X