Newby out of Perrin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newby out of Perrin

Hello fellow jeepers! After "creeping" through yalls forum, i think yall have something real good going on. And wanted me and my little family to be apart. You all seem to be really close knit.

As for me, I have owned 2 jeeps so far. The first was a 90 YJ which I sold to by a house. And after almost 8 long years I now am a proud owner of a 06 TJ Unlimited (LJ). I have 2 awesome boys that are 5 and 7. And a wonderful girlfriend that is truly been a God sent. They all love runnin around with me in the jeep.

As for my jeep, it has a 2.5" lift Rollin 31x10.5 R15s. American eagle wheels. Banks cold air intake. She is wrapped in what I believe to be smitybuilt bumpers/tire carrier and rock sliders. And a couple of KC Slim driving lights.

Well I guess that's all I have to say for now. Thanx!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358020560.615732.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1358020598.267844.jpg

Welcome, There is a group of heading out to Bridgeport tomorrow
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" -- Benjamin Franklin.

Comment

Thanks!....what time? I haven't seen a tread about that.

Comment

Never mind, I found it! Lol.....I wouldn't be able to be at the meeting spot that early. :(

Comment

Welcome:)
          2000 TJ, 4.0, NV4500, Atlas 4.3, 06 Super Duty Diffs, D60/Sterling, ARBs, 5.38, 40” stickies, Weld on beadlocks, PSC full hydro steering, Vanco hydroboost, 16” King coilovers & King bumps, a radio that makes noise & a working Winch.

Comment

Originally posted by wushaw View Post
            Welcome:)
            Thank ya!!!!

Comment

Welcome and nice looking jeep. Those are XRC smittybuilt bumpers.

Comment

Welcome. We are glad to have you here. We have multiple official and more un-official runs and events coming up over the next few months.

Comment

Originally posted by uthondo View Post
                  Welcome and nice looking jeep. Those are XRC smittybuilt bumpers.
                  Thanx!.....that's what I was thinking. I sure do like them. So far they have held up good.

Comment

Originally posted by Flying M View Post
                    Welcome. We are glad to have you here. We have multiple official and more un-official runs and events coming up over the next few months.
                    Thanx!.....that's awesome! I can't wait to be able to make one. We are so lookin forward to it. I have a complicated schedule with the company I work for, but we WILL start making a showing when we can.

Comment

:welcome

Comment

hey jeff welcome from millsap tx . we will be wheeling in bryson tx next weekend at" drive it in drag it out " . its 20$ for anyone over 13yrs old. we are probably going saturday only because its too cold for me to camp . feel free to join us . the wife and i have been talking about setting up a cruise in in mineral wells or weatherford area in the spring . glad to see more folks from west of the messroplex !

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Bearkat View Post
                            :welcome
                            Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by guitarded View Post
                              hey jeff welcome from millsap tx . we will be wheeling in bryson tx next weekend at" drive it in drag it out " . its 20$ for anyone over 13yrs old. we are probably going saturday only because its too cold for me to camp . feel free to join us . the wife and i have been talking about setting up a cruise in in mineral wells or weatherford area in the spring . glad to see more folks from west of the messroplex !
                              Thanks!...man I wish I could go, but I'm makin a trip to OK. I do like the idea of a cruise in our area. We would definitely be up for that!

Comment

Working...
                              X