Very nice community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very nice community

I would like to introduce my wife and I to the community. I am Howard and my wife's name is Nell. We just bought our Jeep JK Unlimited 3 weeks ago and tried it out this past weekend.

We were at Bridgeport and met some very nice people from Keller. At least I think they were all from Keller.

I had to try my hand and the new ride out to see what it would do and how it would handle. Everything worked great even through the smelly water!!!

We don't know how much we will be off roading, because we bought it to travel some back roads and take a few photos of places we weren't able to travel in the past.

So if you see a gray haired old man and a goodlooking passenger not in a Red Wagon, but in a Silver Sport 4Dr, be sure and wave and we will try and wave back.

BTW, met a guy driving down 380 outside of McKinney that told me about Bridgeport, Thanks for the advice.

We are from Princeton and hope to meet more of the community real soon.

Little Red Wagon
    Howard & Nell
    Last edited by Little Red Wagon; 06-27-2011, 07:03 PM.

Welcome top LSJC. We will be having another "New Guys" run atBridgeport in July. This is a great opportunity to get out with a number of LSJC folks and drive trails that are at the level you want to; everything from beginner/beginner, to lets try something a little harder, all the way to "just guys are nuts". We also have various local cruise-inns and other meetings anyone is welcome to attend.

Comment

We aren't that great. ;)

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to the forum ,, hope to see you and the family out on the trails in the future

Comment

Welcome, sounds like me and my passenger:nodyes:Come on out in July to Bridgeport and ride some more trails we are newbes also! Hope to see you there!!

Comment

welcome to the forum
            Glenn

Red 1985 CJ7 the engine purrs like a po'd kitten, 1st flop Ingrids Revenge, everything held together, its done

''Life's tough ........ it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' -- John Wayne

Comment

Howdy!

Comment

Welcome...

Comment

Welcome!!
                  1998 Jeep Cherokee,183K 4.0,D30 Aussie locked,Chry 8.25,4.88 gears,AJ's OffRoad Armor Super Suckrails,C4x4 Winch Bumper with Warn XD9000I , 6.5" RE lift., TNT longarms 33x12.50x15 Mud Rovers , If it moves and shouldn't, use Duct Tape & Zip Ties... If it doesn't move and should, use WD-40 & aHammer SOLD!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

Welcome neighbors we are also in princeton hope to see you around !

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Lets see some pics of your Jeep. Also you said you enjoyed taking photos. What camera/lense do you use?

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
                              X