Howdy from Austin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy from Austin!

Found you guys while I was looking for information on trails in the big bend area. The wife and I just finished our honeymoon. It was more of an adventuremoon than anything. We white water rafted, and drove around in our rubicon all over Colorado, New Mexico and West Texas. The info I got here about black gap in big bend was great.

The wife and I plan on doing some modifications to our Jeep over the next year and going on lots more 4x4 / driving vacations in the near future. We are looking for a good group of folks here in texas to go trail riding with. It can be incredibly hard to get locals to spill the beans on good trails. Hope to find and share info about great rides and meet some of you.

Here are some pics from a few solo drives we did. Red Canyon Park, Medano Pass, Black Gap, Shelf Road, Gold Camp Road, Phantom Canyon and lots of un-named ranch roads in the Bend / Davis mountains area.

Have to say that so far the stock Rubi has impressed me. Our Jeep is Bubbles The Bone Crusher. And she is about to grow up into a serious machine :)

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
    X