Round two in jeep world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round two in jeep world

Many years ago (late 90’s)my wife and I had a YJ. We were lucky enough to live and travel around the western United States in the jeep. With that said we didn’t do very much with it. So fast forwarding to today we found ourselves in need of an extra vehicle. Well you can see where this is going. We bought another jeep and after few dozen YouTube videos we decided this time around we wanted to get involved in the jeep community and really enjoy the opportunities that a jeep life provides. We are joining you from Conroe Tx. And look forward to meeting you on the trails.

2003 TJ. and our new addition 2014 JK rubicon.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by TimB; 08-01-2022, 07:10 PM.

Welcome to LSJC Tim! I look forward to seeing you on the trails!

Comment

Welcome.
      Be sure to check the calendar for events you can attend.
      2019 'Mojito' JLR(bone stock)
      2015 Cherokee KL(traded in)

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome! Always nice to have another TJ
          97 tj with 3.5 lift, 6cyl 5 speed on 35's

Comment

Hi Tim! New member here from Magnolia Texas. Any interest in joining me and hubs for a weekend trip to Hidden Falls? Aug 26-28th. We're taking our RV Friday to stay 2 nights. Wheeling and shooting at the range located in the park.

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity View Post
              Hi Tim! New member here from Magnolia Texas. Any interest in joining me and hubs for a weekend trip to Hidden Falls? Aug 26-28th. We're taking our RV Friday to stay 2 nights. Wheeling and shooting at the range located in the park.
              We might be interested in hidden falls. I’ll PM you to work out the details.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X