New guy !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy !!

Hey everyone. My name is Les Rose & I just joined the LSJC !!! Recently purchased a 21 Gladiator Rubicon. My son and I are looking forward to trying to learn all things Jeep and want to get out on some trails. We both will be learning how to maneuver and operate the Jeep in the wild. We look forward to meeting and learning from everyone.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

Welcome to LSJC! Hope to see you on the trails!

Comment

Welcome!!!

Comment

Welcome

Alice_in_jeepland
        Jen Barnett
        Vice President/Membership Director
        2011 Jeep Wrangler JKU
        LSJC Member, Trail Leader

Comment

Welcome.
          Be sure to check the calendar for upcoming events.
          2019 'Mojito' JLR(bone stock)
          2015 Cherokee KL(traded in)

Comment

Welcome
            97 tj with 3.5 lift, 6cyl 5 speed on 33's

Comment

Thanks everyone so far for the welcomes....
              Looking for a 101 group to join in on soon to learn how to Trail Ride and overland this Gladiator...
              I am in the DFW area is there are any newbies like me around wanting to get out and learn with me....

In process now of getting camping gear for son and I to camp out on weekend trips. excited for this adventure...

Comment

Originally posted by vanburi View Post
                Welcome.
                Be sure to check the calendar for upcoming events.
                The Calendar I see is blank. I am not sure if I am looking at the right one or not.

Comment

Originally posted by LR_TX View Post

The Calendar I see is blank. I am not sure if I am looking at the right one or not.
                  Check out this post for the list of events. The event director doesn't have the events on the Calendar, only the Hidden Falls run coming up is on there. He updates a PDF and uploads it here.
                  https://boards.lsjc.org/forum/events...26#post1161926

Jeff Brint
                  LSJC Trail Leader - LSJC Moderator
                  2013 JKU Rubicon w/Antirocks, Front Artec Truss & Gusseted, Full Rock Hard Skids, RK 3.5" Max Travel, 37" Nittos, Beadlocks, PS Front Stinger, 10K Winch, LoD Rock Sliders, LoD Shorty Rear w/Tire Carrier
                  2018 White JLU Sahara, leather, 2" lift, 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Comment

Originally posted by LR_TX View Post

There is also the Membership Meeting on the 2nd Tuesday of each month. Location moves around, so keep an eye on the forums for where it will be each month.
                    Jeff Brint
                    LSJC Trail Leader - LSJC Moderator
                    2013 JKU Rubicon w/Antirocks, Front Artec Truss & Gusseted, Full Rock Hard Skids, RK 3.5" Max Travel, 37" Nittos, Beadlocks, PS Front Stinger, 10K Winch, LoD Rock Sliders, LoD Shorty Rear w/Tire Carrier
                    2018 White JLU Sahara, leather, 2" lift, 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Comment

Comment

Mostly Stock - 2005 TJ Ford 1 tons with 5.13 gears, RCV axles and ARBs, Reid Racing knuckles, Atlas 5.0, Vanco Hydroboost, PSC steering and Hydro assist 4" teraflex long arm Metalcloak fenders

Comment

Hello LR_TX Welcome to LSJC! All the events are on the calendar, and in the event section of the forum. You can click on the event from the Calendar and will link you to the event with more details, information and sign-up sheet!

Hope to see you on the trails soon.

Comment

Working...
                          X