Announcement

Collapse

UPCOMING OFFICIAL & Unofficial LSJC EVENTS 2019:

*10/25/19 - 10/27/19 - Crawl-O-Ween - (Disney)

*11/1/19 - The Haunted Baertrax and Lone Star Jeep Halloween Night

*11/8/19 - 11/10/19 - Veteran's Day Run - (Hot Springs)

*11/29/19 - Turkey Trot Run - (Bridgeport)

*12/7/19 - Member's Only Annual Christmas Party (Arlington)

See more
See less

New but not new.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New but not new.

Hello! This is Chris Turner. I know many of you (or at least recognize your Jeep) from being a volunteer with the Big Paw Crawl For a Reason for the last 4 or 5 years. I intended on joining sooner but never had gotten around to it but after seeing how the LSJC members stepped up to help with the Crawl I knew it was time to stop procrastinating.

I currently have a 1947 Willys CJ2A that I have been restoring for longer than I care to admit. It's pretty close to being done, BUT I said that 5 yrs ago so you know how that goes. We also have a red JKU Rubicon, a 1973 K5 Blazer that my dad bought new and some RZR's. (I promise we are not one of those SXS owners though! lol)

I usually wheel with my wife Mandy and my 3 sons Tristan, Hayden and Josh.

We are looking forward to getting to know everyone better and spending some time on the trails with you guys.

Thanks for having us.

Chris Turner

Mostly Stock - 2005 TJ Ford 1 tons with 5.13 gears, RCV axles and ARBs, Reid Racing knuckles, Atlas 5.0, Vanco Hydroboost, PSC steering and Hydro assist 4" teraflex long arm Metalcloak fenders

Comment

Chris
      Rick Spigelmyer (214) 251-7092

?

BLING!!!!! Is My Favorite Color
      If it don't shine......... It ain't mine !!!!

Comment

Comment

Jeff
          2013 JKU Rubicon w/Antirocks, Front Artec Truss & Gusseted, Full Rock Hard Skids, RK 3.5" Max Travel, 37" Nittos, Beadlocks, PS Front Stinger, 10K Winch, LoD Rock Sliders, LoD Shorty Rear w/Tire Carrier
          2018 White JLU Sahara, leather, 2" lift, 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Comment

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome.... Your membership packet mailed out this morning. Sorry for the delay, I have been playing catch up from vacation.

See You On The Trails...!

James
                James NVRDUN Foster

83 CJ-7, 4.5 Rubicon Express Suspension, 35" BFG Krawlers, Rancho 9000's, 258 In-line six, T-18, Dana 20 Transfer Case w/Terra Low, 4:56 Gears, SunRay Ford 9 Inch Rear w/Detroit Locker, Dana 30 w/LockRight, Plates \"NVRDUN\" and A Proud Member of The Lone Star Jeep Club

Comment

Working...
                X