Announcement

Collapse

UPCOMING OFFICIAL & Unofficial LSJC EVENTS 2019:

*7/25/19-7/28/19 - Milky Way Run (Big Bend National Park) - OFFICIAL LSJC RUN

*7/27/19-8/3/19 ALL-4-FUN Event - (Buena Vista, CO)

*8/3/19 - LSJC Summer Party (Member's Only) - (Rowlett)

See more
See less

New Member after UOR 2019 Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member after UOR 2019 Event

My name is Jim McConnell, my gracious wife of 27 years is Diane. Signed up at UOR 2019. Great event. Very impressed with the integrity and character of LSJC. First time Jeep owner since May 2018. 2015 JKU that was nicely mod'ed when I bought it. I am less of an off-roader, but want to learn proper rescue techniques. Main passion is Search & Rescue, ARES/Skywarn (KE4JBP) and honoring our heroes of LEO and Military. Jeep has 11 Meter, Yaesu Quad Band, Ham and GMRS Licensed, APRS, Full MLAT / Mobile ADS-B, and soon 4G/5G rugged Mobile Internet for the RF fans. Live in Trophy Club and work for a small company called Verizon for almost 25 years as a Corporate Security executive where I have operated in about 20 countries and licensed as a personal protection officer, private investigator, and TCOLE trainer under Texas DPS. Member of Gateway Church's Offroad Men's Group. Thank you ahead of time for your patience and hopefully, I can provide value to the club in the coming year.

IMG_1677.JPG

Jim!
    Jeff
    2013 JKU Rubicon w/Antirocks, Front Artec Truss & Gusseted, Full Rock Hard Skids, RK 3.5" Max Travel, 37" Nittos, Beadlocks, PS Front Stinger, 10K Winch, LoD Rock Sliders, LoD Shorty Rear w/Tire Carrier
    2018 White JLU Sahara, leather, 2" lift, 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Comment

Welcome Jim!
      97 tj with 3.5 lift, 6cyl 5 speed on 33's

Comment

Aboard Jim and Diane. See you at one of our functions soon.
        Rick Spigelmyer (214) 251-7092

?

BLING!!!!! Is My Favorite Color
        If it don't shine......... It ain't mine !!!!

Comment

Welcome to the family. I look forward to meeting you and Diane.
          Lisa Foster
          LSJC Treasurer

Comment

Welcome! I watch Gateway Church (Just Started) on Sunday before I go to Church.
            Welcome to the family!

Comment

Welcome to our jeep family!
              Rusty Kennedy 2015 rubicon, shrockworks mid front bumper, shrockworks back bumper, warn 9.5ti winch, 3" Teraflex lift, 35" KM 2's. Poison Spyder fenders and crusher panels

Comment

Welcome to the family
                Mostly Stock - 2005 TJ Ford 1 tons with 5.13 gears, RCV axles and ARBs, Reid Racing knuckles, Atlas 5.0, Vanco Hydroboost, PSC steering and Hydro assist 4" teraflex long arm Metalcloak fenders

Comment

Welcome!! It was great meeting you at the show. I look forward to getting out on the trails with you.

Darla Ivie aka Obsession
                  Cell: 940-765-3058
                  2015 JKU Rubicon Unlimited - ‘Obsession’
                  2001 TJ - 'Ol' Yeller'

LSJC Event Director, Trail Leader, June '18 JOTM, August '18 JOTM, January '19 JOTM, IG/FB: @jeepjunkie8

Comment

Welcome
                    Rob Anderson
                    JKU HardRock (Black Widow II)
                    *Honorary Member

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X