New Member?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member?

Hi I am Don from Weatherford Texas, with my JLUR Pumpkin Pi. Unfortunately my pumpkin got squashed and is now being repaired. Fortunately no one was hurt in this accident, and the damage though minor is a few thousand dollars worth. The poor gentleman behind me didn't notice the cars stopped for the traffic light . I joined at the December 2018 LSJC meeting and paid in full. It did take me some time to sign up in this site and complete the registration, which I did on 20 January. I have tried to upload information and a picture on my profile page, but it appears I am not a member yet.
    My new Jeep in September

Welcome! Glad you've registered on the forum! Hope the repairs to your jeep doesn't take too long and your able to join us on some trails.

Alice_in_jeepland
    Jen Barnett
    2011 Jeep Wrangler JKU
    LSJC Member, Trail Leader

Comment

Don

Comment

Jeff
        2013 JKU Rubicon w/4.10s, Antirocks, Front Artec Truss & Gusseted, Full Rock Hard Skids, PS Evap Skid, RK 3.5" Max Travel, 5100s, 35" Toyos, PS Front Stinger, 10K Winch, LoD Rock Sliders, LoD Shorty Rear w/Tire Carrier
        2018 White JLU Sahara, leather, 2" lift, 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Comment

Originally posted by DonJBear View Post
          I joined at the December 2018 LSJC meeting and paid in full. It did take me some time to sign up in this site and complete the registration, which I did on 20 January. I have tried to upload information and a picture on my profile page, but it appears I am not a member yet.
          Welcome Don!

Glad you were able to get your forum registration completed. You have been updated to member status on the forum and now have access to all Member Only sections.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Don, Welcome to the LSJC Jeep Family...!
              James NVRDUN Foster

83 CJ-7, 4.5 Rubicon Express Suspension, 35" BFG Krawlers, Rancho 9000's, 258 In-line six, T-18, Dana 20 Transfer Case w/Terra Low, 4:56 Gears, SunRay Ford 9 Inch Rear w/Detroit Locker, Dana 30 w/LockRight, Plates \"NVRDUN\" and A Proud Member of The Lone Star Jeep Club

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome Don!
                  97 tj with 3.5 lift, 6cyl 5 speed on 33's

Comment

Don!!

Hope it all works out........See ya on the trails.
                    Last edited by Hardtimes; 01-28-2019, 04:33 AM.
                    Rick Spigelmyer (214) 251-7092

?

BLING!!!!! Is My Favorite Color
                    If it don't shine......... It ain't mine !!!!

Comment

Don... Your Membership Packet is on the way.
                      James NVRDUN Foster

83 CJ-7, 4.5 Rubicon Express Suspension, 35" BFG Krawlers, Rancho 9000's, 258 In-line six, T-18, Dana 20 Transfer Case w/Terra Low, 4:56 Gears, SunRay Ford 9 Inch Rear w/Detroit Locker, Dana 30 w/LockRight, Plates \"NVRDUN\" and A Proud Member of The Lone Star Jeep Club

Comment

Mostly Stock - 2005 TJ Ford 1 tons with 5.13 gears, RCV axles and ARBs, Reid Racing knuckles, Atlas 5.0, Vanco Hydroboost, PSC steering and Hydro assist 4" teraflex long arm Metalcloak fenders

Comment

Welcome!
                          Brenda Spigelmyer

Comment

New Jeep owner and new club member. Been many years since I’ve owned a Jeep and I look forward to reacquainting myself to how much fun they are to own. Not overly experienced with off road activities and hope to learn more through this group! All advise is welcomed!

Comment

Working...
                            X