Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Eskimo Falls Run (Hidden Falls) - 2/2/19 -OFFICIAL LSJC Event

Sign up is open for LSJC's 1st offical wheeling event of 2019, the Eskimo Run, at the beautiful Hidden Falls Adventure Park on February 2nd, 2019. You will not want to miss this one. Sign up today!!!
2 of 2 < >

LSJC Announcements:

*Happy 2019 LSJC!! It's time to start planning your 2019 wheeling trips. Please see the 2019 LSJC Event Calendar that is now posted and start submitting your requests for time off so that you can join us. Hope to see you out on the trails soon. HAPPY WHEELING!!*
See more
See less

New Member to the Forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member to the Forum

Hello, my name is Randy and I'm new to the club. I have a 2017 JKU (named Kazee - short for Kamikaze). I plan on being at the monthly meeting this month to check it out. Can't wait to meet everybody!! I'll post pictures when I get a chance.

Hi Randy.... Welcome to the LSJC forum. Happy to hear you are planning on attending the membership meeting on Thursday night. Hope to see you there.
    James NVRDUN Foster

83 CJ-7, 4.5 Rubicon Express Suspension, 35" BFG Krawlers, Rancho 9000's, 258 In-line six, T-18, Dana 20 Transfer Case w/Terra Low, 4:56 Gears, SunRay Ford 9 Inch Rear w/Detroit Locker, Dana 30 w/LockRight, Plates \"NVRDUN\" and A Proud Member of The Lone Star Jeep Club

Comment

Welcome to LSJC! I look forward to meeting you at the meeting. Be sure to check out our new 2019 LSJC Events Calendar. We have lots of great events to some awesome parks planned. Hope to see you out on the trail as well.
      Darla Ivie aka Obsession
      Cell: 940-765-3058
      2015 JKU Rubicon Unlimited - ‘Obsession’
      2001 TJ - 'Ol' Yeller'

LSJC Event Director, Trail Leader, June '18 JOTM, August '18 JOTM, January '19 JOTM, IG/FB: @jeepjunkie8

Comment

Welcome Randy!

Comment

Randy!
          Jeff
          2013 JKU Rubicon w/4.10s, Antirocks, Front Artec Truss & Gusseted, Full Rock Hard Skids, PS Evap Skid, RK 3.5" Max Travel, 5100s, 35" Toyos, PS Front Stinger, 10K Winch, LoD Rock Sliders, LoD Shorty Rear w/Tire Carrier
          2018 White JLU Sahara, leather, 2" lift, 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Comment

Welcome! Look forward to meeting you this Thursday

Alice_in_jeepland
            Jen Barnett
            2011 Jeep Wrangler JKU
            LSJC Member, Trail Leader

Comment

Rick Spigelmyer (214) 251-7092

?

BLING!!!!! Is My Favorite Color
              If it don't shine......... It ain't mine !!!!

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

Welcome! Hope you can make it out to the meeting on Thurs.

Comment

Welcome to the club!
                    97 tj with 3.5 lift, 6cyl 5 speed on 33's

Comment

Welcome

Rick Blankenship
                      2006 Silver TJ 4 cylinder 6 speed, 4:88s, Cobra 29 BT, Yaesu FTM 400, Warn Power Plant HP and a Cow Bell,

Comment

Mostly Stock - 2005 TJ Ford 1 tons with 5.13 gears, RCV axles and ARBs, Reid Racing knuckles, Atlas 5.0, Vanco Hydroboost, PSC steering and Hydro assist 4" teraflex long arm Metalcloak fenders

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Randy your membership packet is going out in the mail on Monday morning.
                            James NVRDUN Foster

83 CJ-7, 4.5 Rubicon Express Suspension, 35" BFG Krawlers, Rancho 9000's, 258 In-line six, T-18, Dana 20 Transfer Case w/Terra Low, 4:56 Gears, SunRay Ford 9 Inch Rear w/Detroit Locker, Dana 30 w/LockRight, Plates \"NVRDUN\" and A Proud Member of The Lone Star Jeep Club

Comment

Working...
                            X