Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 07 Jeeps?

Hey guys,

I'm going to check out new Jeeps tomorrow. I would like you guys to shoot me heads up...s maybe suggestions... anything really.

What do you guys think of the new v6?

Which trim should I get (besides rubicon no brainer right sadly money is an issue) and what are the differences in the X vs. Sahara besides wheels/tires/speakers.

What do you guys think about the 3 piece "modular" hard top??

Are the new soft tops as loud on the highway as mine was on my CJ or have they gotten better?

I appreciate it!

Kevin
    :sleeping:

get the d 44s

Comment

http://www.jk-forum.com/index.php and you can find out lotts of stuff here

Comment

soft tops have improved greatly since the cj man. just depends on what your looking for security wise.

Comment

Originally posted by brade View Post
          get the d 44s
          definitely going to shoot for the rubicon but i might not be able to

Comment

Originally posted by brade View Post
            http://www.jk-forum.com/index.php and you can find out lotts of stuff here
            thanks... apparently there are a lot of JK haters... lol

Comment

Wait till you can afford a Rubi. Well worth it in every way.
              Last edited by UP4ROX; 05-28-2007, 12:24 PM.

Comment

come on out to randall noe in terrell ill show you any thing you want to see just ask for chuck

Comment

Originally posted by G-man View Post
                  Wait till you can afford a Rubi. Well worth it in ever way.
                  times 2 ....... After going the route that i have in the past ..... I would probably get an older cheaper Jeep for the mean time with some stuff already done to it and then save up for the rubi ..... maybe even try to fine a good deal on AN older rubi ..... if you really have eye set on the JK ..... then (if it were me ---and I know that is easier said than done) I would just save up for the rubi JK.......

There are lots of JK haters ,,,,, BUt there also use to be lots of TJ haters too ..... The JK's WILL be and is a great platform for an offroad vehicle especially the rubi with the upgrades .... i wish i could afford to get kathy a 4 door one she wants

Comment

We just purchased a Cheroke last September, but within a couple of years we will be upgrading to the new 4 door JK Rubi for her DD. I was with a lot of people out there not really liking the new JK's, but they have started to grow on me. Like has been stated, it is a good, solid platform and with the added space and such, it will be great so that we can all go wheeling and camping without having to sacrafice the kitchen sink on long trips.

Comment

biggest problem w/ the jk right now is the wheel speed sensors, can't upgrade the axles till someone comes out with an adaptor system or a wya to fool the computer

Comment

i think it depends on if your gonna wheel it. dont spend the money on locking axles and aggressive tires(Rubicon) if your not gonna use em.

Comment

Originally posted by 1BadTJ View Post
                          i think it depends on if your gonna wheel it. dont spend the money on locking axles and aggressive tires(Rubicon) if your not gonna use em.
                          X2

Whith that sed man i need to get mine out on the trail

Comment

Grubbs Jeep in Bedford, has its own upgrade shop called Screamin Lizard.
                            817-268-3121 talked with Cris Jordan
                            just my 2 cents

Comment

i really wanted to feel the difference in the new jeep compared to my CJ... I don't know... I'm not all that impressed... it was a nice ride and the speakers rock hard and the soft top was super quiet on the highway but the engine is a **** car engine

Comment

Working...
                              X