Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a great experience renting from 380 Trailers a while back. I rented a 32' gooseneck, so it was a sizable chunk of change ($500 or so for the entire weekend), but if you just need a single car hauler I'm sure it's much cheaper. Service is great there, knowledgeable, friendly staff and trailers are kept in great shape.

Comment

Mods,
      this topic comes up from time to time.. any way we can make this a stickie so that those that need to rent a trailer may have access to a thread that lists a few sources?

Comment

It's a sticky now.

Comment

When I was doing the U-Haul thing I found a Mom and Pop Independent locally and work a behind the counter deal with them.
          The Silver Bullet - 05 LJ Under Construction
          Tigger - 85 CJ-7 Under Full Restoration

Comment

Originally posted by Bearkat View Post
            It's a sticky now.
            Thank you

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Only In A Jeep View Post
              When I was doing the U-Haul thing I found a Mom and Pop Independent locally and work a behind the counter deal with them.
              Who are they?

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Comment

Aren't all Uhaul's privately owned franchises? Just need to find one willing to deal. More likely to have better luck with rural locations. City folk are too persnickety.

Comment

Best trailering option

I had a custom trailer built from a place in Ennis. VERY reasonable. I had it built more like a utility trailer so I have used it for hauling junk, helping folks move, homecoming parade, etc. They are a manufacturer so you're buying factory direct. I have no affiliation with them at all. If you have an interest let me know and I'll get you in touch with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X