07 Jeep Unlimited 4dr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 07 Jeep Unlimited 4dr

Sold wifes H2 [thank gawd] Ordered 07 Jeep today, Sahara most options except 18" wheels. Put down $1k deposit. Paid dealer invoice for it. Not sure who in DFW will do same but I am sure there are quite a few dealers that will be happy to take invoice on a ordered Jeep.

Good luck to all who are trying to get a new one.

glad you could get rid of the h2. always nice seeing when people replace that thing with a Jeep

Comment

Originally posted by rckclmbr
      glad you could get rid of the h2. always nice seeing when people replace that thing with a Jeep
      We expected problems in doing so due to fuel mpg etc. So, knowing that it would have been a waste to even try to trade in we ran an add early thinking it could take months to sell. NO WAY, first day, first call got full asking price?????

Only now we may not get new Jeep till Oct and we only have one car But better than setting on the H2...

Comment

There is one thing I do like about the H2s. I think the wheels look good on a Jeep. When I find a 8lug HP44 my plan is to run H2 wheels

Comment

This might help....

Here is a link to the Code Guide for the 2007 Jeep Wrangler.

My lnik is not working...Let me fix it.

BRB
          Last edited by JeepTales; 07-19-2006, 02:34 PM.

Comment

I have got several PMs about how or where to buy at invoice. That said:

My last Jeep I bought in DFW came from Preston Jeep. I paid dealer invoice for it, no tricks or gimmicks. It was an '03 Rubicon ordered about this time in '02 and deleivered to me 1 Sept 02. In fact is was according to them the first Rubicon shipped to DFW.

I have bought all of my ordered cars at about invoice and this is how I have done it:

1) Do not have a trade in

2) Do not need DC financing [see your bank to set this up in advance]

3) See the fleet or internet manager and tell them straight up, I will give you invoice or I walk, no if ands or buts. Say it in a way that you mean it, be firm but not a jerk about it.

Remember this is for an ordered car not one on the lot.

If on the lot you can try for invoice but expect to get it for $500 over invoice as they have their own finance costs to pay as that rig sits there.

If its on the lot you can trade in and still do this.

If your credit is weak, and you need DC/dealer help to get it, expect them to take you to the cleaners. They have you over a barrel and they know it!

Good luck to all.

Comment

I Agree!

When the 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon first came out I was selling them for $500.00 over invoice. There were some months I sold as many as 30 Rubicons in a month.

We are going to have a meetinmg this week to discuss pricing on the 2007 4 Door Wranglers for our On-line Customers.

I'll keep you all posted.
              Last edited by JeepTales; 07-19-2006, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Bring it to Moab in September

Comment

Originally posted by donpryor
                  Sold wifes H2 [thank gawd] Ordered 07 Jeep today, Sahara most options except 18" wheels. Put down $1k deposit. Paid dealer invoice for it. Not sure who in DFW will do same but I am sure there are quite a few dealers that will be happy to take invoice on a ordered Jeep.

Good luck to all who are trying to get a new one.

That may verywell be my next car...

Comment

Don, if you don't mind, about what is the cost going to be on your choice. I think I'm fixing to bu y a LJ Rubi this week just to get a 2dr old style. not sure I want a 4dr or added length.

Comment

Originally posted by wtxxj
                      Don, if you don't mind, about what is the cost going to be on your choice. I think I'm fixing to bu y a LJ Rubi this week just to get a 2dr old style. not sure I want a 4dr or added length.
                      At this time I do not know as they did not have the prices from DC. And as I told them "price was not important but cost was, that said, I will give you dealer invoice or walk".

All I know is that is gonna be cheaper than her H2. When I get final costs I will post...

Comment

Thanks Don, was just kind of wondering. Salesman I talked to today, said they didn't have any idea, yet. Best of luck on the purchase.

Comment

Don -- Let me know when you decide to sell the axles ;) JK

Comment

Originally posted by JKTCJ7
                            Don -- Let me know when you decide to sell the axles ;) JK
                            Not thinking the wife is gonna sell the axles, but you never know:)

Comment

Working...
                            X